Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDM Concorde Alternate Paint Scheme

Options
  • 07-03-2018 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get more information about this paint scheme for my latest Ebay purchase - a Concorde Prelude frame, with paintwork that has seen better days. I want to get it resprayed in the colour schem in the attached pic. Any information or details that anyone might have on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has any reccommendations as to where to get the respray done. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭hesker

bsb1971 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get more information about this paint scheme for my latest Ebay purchase - a Concorde Prelude frame, with paintwork that has seen better days. I want to get it resprayed in the colour schem in the attached pic. Any information or details that anyone might have on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has any reccommendations as to where to get the respray done. Thanks

Nice scheme. There have been a few guys highly recommended on here over the last few years. A search should bring them up. Have details saved at home

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Atlantic boulevard in the UK did a nice job on my colnago master.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Had a frame sprayed by Chris custom design in Northern Ireland... did a first class job with fantastic attention to detail. Check out his facebook page for examples of his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Still finding it hard to find out any details on the colours of the frame - surely their must be someone out there who can help!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

From memory, gloss red, with metallic gunmetal grey containing little flecks of blue and green.

The rest is all decals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

These decals might suit your bike.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Rare-Restoration-Decals-Kit-for-Vintage-CONCORDE-PDM-SQUADRA-Bicycle-FREE-Gift/222144584649?hash=item33b8d95bc9:g:k8cAAMXQMmJRKF6h

Bike Design Centre in Naas did a lovely job on my old Peugeot. I supplied the decals.

@Eamonnator -thanks for that, I've already got my decals sorted, just trying to find out details of actual paint scheme on the frame, most PDM frames are predominantly black, this is red and some sort of (as far as I can tell) deep bottle green (open to correction on this, as this is what I am trying to find out!).

@8valve - cheers!

Advertisement