Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smok tfv8 big baby light

• 08-03-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

I got this tank when I was in Gibraltar during the week, I just wanted one that was over 2mls, and the fact this one lights up sealed the deal.
    It’s working perfectly for me, I’m using an eleaf istick power 80w with it, and initially the lights worked on it, however now they don’t! :o has anyone come across this problem before?
    Also, I tried unscrewing it all to change the colour of the rings for the light but couldn’t get it to budge open at all even using pliers. Anyone have any tips? Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I got this tank when I was in Gibraltar during the week, I just wanted one that was over 2mls, and the fact this one lights up sealed the deal.
    It’s working perfectly for me, I’m using an eleaf istick power 80w with it, and initially the lights worked on it, however now they don’t! :o has anyone come across this problem before?
    Also, I tried unscrewing it all to change the colour of the rings for the light but couldn’t get it to budge open at all even using pliers. Anyone have any tips? Thanks!

From the Smoktech site:
    Note: The output voltage cannot lower than 1.5V, or the LED won't light up.

For example, if you have a core which is 0.1Ω, then according to the formula P= U^2/R you can get P= 1.5^2/0.1=22.5W

You don't need to worry about this when the mod is in TC mode, for the out power can automatically adjust.

Maybe thats your issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Hmm just looking at the screen it says it’s on 3.67v.. though I’m not great at all these things :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hmm just looking at the screen it says it’s on 3.67v.. though I’m not great at all these things :o

Maybe the light burnt out, I will dig around and see what else I can find but your voltage seems correct.

Advertisement