Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to shoot foxes needed

• 08-03-2018 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm lambing ewes at the moment and I'm plagued with foxes. I used to do a lot of lamping myself and have two rifles that I haven't had time to 0 and don't think I will in time for this year's lambing.
    Anyone on here interested? I can even drive you around.
    Preferably someone with experience as I don't want them just scared or made lamp shy.
    I'm in northwest Galway.
    Pm for details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

kay 9 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm lambing ewes at the moment and I'm plagued with foxes. I used to do a lot of lamping myself and have two rifles that I haven't had time to 0 and don't think I will in time for this year's lambing.
    Anyone on here interested? I can even drive you around.
    Preferably someone with experience as I don't want them just scared or made lamp shy.
    I'm in northwest Galway.
    Pm for details.

Would love to help you but I'm in west limerick , full of foxes down here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

If you contact the Galway game Hunting Association they will have someone who will help you out. GGHA.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭kay 9

Think I'm sorted folks.
    Have a couple of lads interested.
    Got one with the shotgun last night.
    But miss the 223. I'll have it ready for next year.
    Thanks all..

Advertisement