Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ultimate cryptocurrency survey 2018

• 08-03-2018 6:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

I'm running a little design research survey on the state of personal attitudes to spending, saving, privacy and safety. 
    I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to fill out the survey.  
    And I will of course share the results here when complete. 
    Thanks!
    http://uxr.ie/the-ultimate-cryptocurrency-survey-2018/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

The survey is quite long and cumbersome for mobile users, with little incentive to complete.
    I think you need to simplify it's design or and some incentive for users to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The survey is impossible to complete. Every time you answer a question it jumps down to the bottom of the page. And the questions are really badly worded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Completed, I didnt find it to bad to navigate, more of a privacy survey....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Thanks guys for the feedback. Google forms was a little bit limiting. 
    And thanks SteelyDanJalapeno for completeing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

I think you have a problem in that one of the segments you're trying to measure (Anonymity and Privacy concerned) aren't going to fill in your survey.

• Advertisement
Advertisement