Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activating new payee asap

Options
  • 08-03-2018 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good morning, via banking 365, I have added a new payee I need to transfer money to as a non international SEPA account, however it is saying it will take 5-7 days to get the code to activate in order to transfer.  Is there a faster way to do this as I need to get this person funds by Friday.  Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

Good morning, via banking 365, I have added a new payee I need to transfer money to as a non international SEPA account, however it is saying it will take 5-7 days to get the code to activate in order to transfer.  Is there a faster way to do this as I need to get this person funds by Friday.  Thanks.

Can you do it in branch?

<snip - advertising competitors>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi blapabrew22,

Thanks for your post.

You can receive the code to your registered mobile within minutes of adding the payee, and then make the transfer. However if you have not activated a mobile number to receive payee activation codes you will need to received the payee code by post as we are unable to activate the payee by any another method. 
    We would advise you to register your mobile on 365 Online to avoid having to wait for the code in the post in future. You can do this by going to Manage Accounts then Register my Mobile for Security Codes.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement