Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D2 - Youths Blasting Portable Speaker

Options
  • 08-03-2018 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

Anybody living in the D2 area know what was happening last night? A group of youths were strolling through town with a speaker on a buggy. I woke up at 01:30 thinking something in our apartment was going off but my girlfriend went to the window and saw these youths walking below our apartment window heading towards Aungier Street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

I may be mistaken but I think that group of youths were strolling through town with a speaker on a buggy heading towards Aungier Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Young people having "fun".

What larks.

Bless their cotton socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I saw a blue car today

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Used to be the case in Teresa's Gardens last summer - probably be the same again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Get some sleep, you will have to head out in the morning to work in order to pay for their dole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

A crowd went up cork st from town about 10 or so last night blaring music.
    Same crowd appear to back tonight, in the new park for the past 2-3 hrs, noisy as hell. Thought midterms were over?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I used to play the 'throw the egg and duck down as quick as possible' game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I was in templebar last night in meeting house square. There were dozens of 15-16 year olds absolutely blasting music on a portable music yolk..there were just staying there dancing really. This was at bout 12,wonder if it was the same group, was surprised gardai weren't called, it sounded like a public event/concert because it was so loud

Advertisement