Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP with alternative medicine background?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Do you not think your employer would have rathered you be back in 2 days instead of 3 if you'd taken the meds?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Anyways i just felt the doctor was very flippant in prescribing them he didn't argue with me or say it was a bad idea when i said i wouldn't take them. and it fairly well document that antibiotics are way over prescribed and all the problems that is causing which also came into my decision making a bit

The problem with antibiotics isn't really from over use in humans, though its a issue when people insist on antibiotics for viruses, it's farmers in countries with lax regulations giving it to animals to fatten them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I can't understand how anyone could possibly believe in homeopathy. It's utterly debunked nonsense. In fact if anyone does know of a GP who believes in this rubbish could they please actually answer the OP - so the rest of us can avoid them like the plague.

Advertisement