Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash for Gold Dublin Recommendations

Options
  • 08-03-2018 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get rid of some old gold jewellery and was wondering if anyone has experience or recommendations for cach for gold places in Dublin city centre? I've Googled it and the top ones that come up are:

1. Martin Gear Jewellers
    2. Greene's Jewellers
    3. Gold Recycling
    4. Fast fix
    Anyone dealt with any of these guys? do you know how much they pay out per gram?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

rymass wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get rid of some old gold jewellery and was wondering if anyone has experience or recommendations for cach for gold places in Dublin city centre? I've Googled it and the top ones that come up are:

1. Martin Gear Jewellers
    2. Greene's Jewellers
    3. Gold Recycling
    4. Fast fix
    Anyone dealt with any of these guys? do you know how much they pay out per gram?

Thanks

Good haul last night?

Try a Pawnbroker first, they usually pay more than the CFGold companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,383 ✭✭✭corner of hells

rymass wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

1. Martin Gear Jewellers
    2. Greene's Jewellers
    3. Gold Recycling
    4. Fast fix

Thanks

Were you in Athlone during the blizzards last week ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: Hi folks, I'm locking this before I move it to the Dublin forum where it would be more suited. Please note the new forum and charter before posting.

Thanks in advance,

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement