Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant open account

Options
  • 08-03-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied to open an account online, uploaded everything and jiust got "[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Unfortunately, we cannot open an account for you at this time."
    [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Do I just go to the bank or is there a reason why I cant open accont online
    [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

thomas08 wrote: »
    I applied to open an account online, uploaded everything and jiust got "[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Unfortunately, we cannot open an account for you at this time."
    [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Do I just go to the bank or is there a reason why I cant open accont online
    [/font]

Hi thomas08,

We have previously replied to your post about this here , can you please check this post as you mentioned there that you had applied but not heard back about your application. Do you mean that you have now received an update about it and have been told we cannot open the account for you?

Thanks
    Sarah

Advertisement