If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Q Acoustic Speakers

Options
  • 08-03-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi...any q acoustics floor standers, if any I will gladly take please 😀

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi...any q acoustics floor standers, if any I will gladly take please 😀
    Hi Peaceboi.

Unfortunately the flash sale has finished and it was only on televisions.

We have a few pairs of the 2050i in the Gloss white finish in stock priced at £329.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12718-q-acoustics-2050i.aspx

I have one display pair of the 2050i in the Graphite finish which I could clear for £270.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12716-309444.aspx

There is also the 3050 series which are priced at £549.00 in Graphite, walnut. I could offer a pair of these for £499.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201184-graphite-314073.aspx

Also we have the Gloss Black or Gloss white finish already reduced to £549.00 from £699
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201187-black-gloss-314076.aspx

Last of all are the concept 40's which retail at £999. We have these reduced to £799
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12723-black-312205.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi.... thank s for the quick reply.
    Does that display graphite colour one come with 6 years warranty? If so I will order it straight away. Let me know. Thanks

Hi.... thank s for the quick reply.
    Does that display graphite colour one  come with 6 years warranty? If so I will order it straight away. Let me know. Thanks
    Hi Peaceboi.

Unfortunately its only the 3000 series speakers that come with the free 6 year.

A 6 year for the 2050 would cost £27.00

Ok cool, i will take it, with the warranty, Is it in good cosmetic condition? Also can I get the £10vip discount. Thank s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

I didn't realise sale is over. What's the price on one of the LG 24MT48DF now? Tnx.

• Advertisement

Ok cool, i will take it, with the warranty, Is it in good cosmetic condition? Also can I get the £10vip discount. Thank s
    Hi Peaceboi.

I'll have to check if there are any VIP deals running in the current email regarding money off.
    The is no standard £10 off VIP voucher.

I will also go and confirm the condition of the speakers.

b318isp wrote: »
    I didn't realise sale is over. What's the price on one of the LG 24MT48DF now? Tnx.
    Hi B318isp.

Unfortunately it was only a flash sale for the weekend it was posted but we ran it a little longer. It has now been finished for nearly a week.

I've dropped you a PM regarding the 24MT48DF.

Hi Kenny, I got an email saying VIP club offers £10 off when you spend £100 or more, running until 16th march. Thank s

Hi Kenny, I got an email saying VIP club offers £10 off when you spend £100 or more, running until 16th march. Thank s
    Hey Peaceboi.

Yeah, I have copies of all the VIP emails here. 

I should be able to offer the £10 off for a mail order even though it says they are in store only.

If you PM me your contact number we can give you a call to complete the order.

Hey Peaceboi.

Yeah, I have copies of all the VIP emails here. 

I should be able to offer the £10 off for a mail order even though it says they are in store only.

If you PM me your contact number we can give you a call to complete the order.

Ok great. But how is the speaker condition? Were you able to check them?
    Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

As the Flash Sale is over, I’ve moved your query to a new thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

As the Flash Sale is over, I’ve moved your query to a new thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Thanks The Ritz.

Hi.... just seen Amazon selling brand new ones for £270. I think £270 which was offered for display model is bit high.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acoustics-2050i-Floorstanding-Speaker-Graphite/dp/B007NZ6TKK

https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-acoustics-2050i-floorstanding-speakers-pair.html

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...just spotted that and I agree!

Happy to let them go at £229 if you are interested.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

...just spotted that and I agree!

Happy to let them go at £229 if you are interested.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thank you John.
    Does it include the 6 year warranty?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

the 6 year warranty is not included automatically with speakers as with TV's but there is a 5 year manufacturer's warranty via Q Acoustics once you register your purchase with them - however as with all speakers please be careful on new years eve as the warranty does not include blown drivers :D - only manufacturing faults!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ok good information.
    I will take it.
    Thanks John

Ok good information.
    I will take it.
    Thanks John
    Just sent you a pm.

Hi....can you please email me the purchase invoice also?
    Thank you

Hi....can you please email me the purchase invoice also?
    Thank you
    Hey Peaceboi.

I have sent a copy by email just now.

Again thanks for the order.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.