Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pairc Ui Chaoimh parking / park & ride?

Options
  • 08-03-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭

Myself & the Mrs taking the little one down for one of the Ed Sheeran gigs (Sunday) in May, expect to be getting to Cork about 4.30 pm, where should I head for for parking, is there usually a park & ride system in place for gigs & matches, what are best options coming from Limerick
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Its the first concert so its all a bit up in the air. With the Cork county board though, think the worst and you won't be disappointed.

You probably will have to park in the city or toward Douglas and walk 20 minutes or so. Coming from Limerick you might be as well to park in Paul St shopping centre or somewhere and walk out.

Maybe nearer the date there will be park and ride announced but wouldn't hold my breath.

Advertisement