Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order

Options
  • 08-03-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there I set up a standing order from my BOI ac to an old ptsb account last July, I am after realizing that the ptsb account is actually now dorment as it hadn’t been used. So I’m wondering how I get my money back or where is it? The account in the ptsb is in the process of being reactivated will the money appear in account when it’s reacctivated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

miss black wrote: »
    Hi there I set up a standing order from my BOI ac to an old ptsb account last July, I am after realizing that the ptsb account is actually now dorment as it hadn’t been used. So I’m wondering how I get my money back or where is it? The account in the ptsb is in the process of being reactivated will the money appear in account when it’s reacctivated?

Hi miss black,

Thanks for your post.

You would need to check with PTSB whether these funds were applied to your account. If the payments were automatically returned to Bank of Ireland we would credit your Bank of Ireland account back with the amount of the standing order. Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement