Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Simply Games send with Royal mail standard post and it takes between 3 and 5 working days to arrive.

Do they ship on release day or early do you know? don't think ive preordered with them before..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,995 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

bigphil2 wrote: »
    Do they ship on release day or early do you know? don't think ive preordered with them before..

Usually the day before. One of the lads ordered Anthem and got it the Tuesday after launch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Pre-load is up on UPlay, but it doesn't re-use the beta files.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Coyler

Mind me asking, where does a filthy lurker like myself group with some players more in my time zone? I've been using the official discord channel since I came back for the 1.8 patch and while it's fine it's very US centric which means poor latency.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,752 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Coyler wrote: »
    Mind me asking, where does a filthy lurker like myself group with some players more in my time zone? I've been using the official discord channel since I came back for the 1.8 patch and while it's fine it's very US centric which means poor latency.

Well this will have a clan system with up to 50 members so hopefully we'll have boards clans for pc, PS4 and Xbox. Should have people online the same time as you then.

Speaking of, if anyone is on this early next week and creates a boards clan, can you post the details on here so we can join.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Well this will have a clan system with up to 50 members so hopefully we'll have boards clans for pc, PS4 and Xbox. Should have people online the same time as you then.

Speaking of, if anyone is on this early next week and creates a boards clan, can you post the details on here so we can join.

I have early access so I can do so on the PC.

Has anyone a source as to whether they're cross platform or not? I wouldn't expect them to be, but the articles I've checked don't give any info.

Spear wrote: »
    I have early access so I can do so on the PC.

Has anyone a source as to whether they're cross platform or not? I wouldn't expect them to be, but the articles I've checked don't give any info.

I doubt they are cross platform. Daddy Sony doesn't like us mixing with the bold baba's on pc and Xbox.

Should have plenty of space with 50 people on each platform to invite people on here and buddies too.

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/345468/the-division-2-launch-everything-you-need-to-know

Day 1 patch is 50gb. On PS4, the game and patch will be 100gb. Also a 1.5 patch of 2gb to download. Hope ye have good internet lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

and on that bombshell I started the pre-load

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/345468/the-division-2-launch-everything-you-need-to-know

Day 1 patch is 50gb. On PS4, the game and patch will be 100gb. Also a 1.5 patch of 2gb to download. Hope ye have good internet lads :pac:
    Wow, I was planning on getting the ultimate edition anyway so better off doing it today so I can start the preload seeing as my broadband speed is 8mb. I'll also set up the clan for PS4 if I can on Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Is this good enough.... :P

https://twitter.com/TStarknova/status/1104123622447177728

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Downloading it now on the PS4, it’s 89.830GB. Says it will take 27 hours to download :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So fella's did ye all go for the ultimate/gold editions?

So fella's did ye all go for the ultimate/gold editions?

Ultimate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Lads what do you find best smg in division 1 im in full shield build and using the exotic tommy gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Lads what do you find best smg in division 1 im in full shield build and using the exotic tommy gun.

House.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

It's great they never nerfed the house even though it made all other smgs superfluous
    pre-house I liked the pp19 for the shield, the MP7 was fantastic for burst damage too

Some info on how to create and manage clans which are unlocked early in-game during the story progression.

There is a feed specific to your clan that’s keeps members up-to-date with activity and progression. They can also leave messages on the feed and the clan leader can also pin messages in order to coordinate events.

Creating and Managing a Clan in The Division 2
    When creating a clan, you will start off with designing an insignia. There will be various options to choose ranging from icons, a background and border types to create your own unique design.

Once you have created an insignia, it’s time to give your group a name. A clan name can be between 4 to 15 letters long and the clan tag, which is visible to all players, consists of three capitalized letters. You can also write a presentation to introduce your clan to your players.

Each clan is also able to set a preferred privacy level which consists of the following:

Open – Searchable and open for all players.
    Invite Only – Searchable but requires an application to be sent and reviewed by clan leadership.
    Private – A private clan is not searchable and can only be joined through an invite sent by the clan’s leadership.
    Clan membership is also organized into four ranks, which will help tremendously with organisation and structure:

Commander – The leader of the clan which has access to all administrative functions of the clan.
    Lieutenant – The officer rank, which will be able to send out invites, review applications, promote and demote members as well as moderate the clan feed.
    Agent – The established clan member able to invite potential recruits to the clan.
    Recruit – The recruit is a new member of the clan with limited access to administrative clan functionality.
    When reviewing applications as a Commander or Lieutenant, you will be able to inspect the applicant’s characters and have a look at their gear.

There goes another hour of getting my character just right before starting the game. I hated my character in div 1, he had such a stupid face, was a blessing when I unlocked my first mask.

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1104411751574134784?s=19

• Advertisement

Ultimate

How I imagine all the ultimate edition owners

simpsons-mr-burns-smithers-money-fight-13737062870.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How well would a gtx770 and an i5 4670 run this?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,995 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

How well would a gtx770 and an i5 4670 run this?

A GTX670 paired with an i5 2500k is the minimum spec GPU and CPU combo for 30fps at 1080p.

https://www.pcgamer.com/division-2-system-requirements/

TitianGerm wrote: »
    A GTX670 paired with an i5 2500k is the minimum spec GPU and CPU combo for 30fps at 1080p.

https://www.pcgamer.com/division-2-system-requirements/

Hmmm might get it on pc so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Trying to preorder all morning for PC but refusing to give me the 20% off with 100 points, anyone else?

Dcully wrote: »
    Trying to preorder all morning for PC but refusing to give me the 20% off with 100 points, anyone else?

I saw this on Reddit, 20% off preorder code through uplay, reusable, might be worth giving it a go.

CLUB-BLXL-Z3EG-LKFG-ONIB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah i tried that earlier no joy, thanks anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Glebee

59 euro for standard version on uplay for preorder, I dont care if you get a free game im not paying that. Approx 38 euro for standard version on the usual key sites seems a bit more reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Went against my better judgment and got the ultimate version, 88€ with the 28% off, awe well i did get nearly 200 hours from TD1

• Advertisement

Seriously tempted to upgrade my preorder to the gold edition... I think I definitely would if I was getting digital

Advertisement