Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

i'm stuck at 398, because of my ****ty pistol being 250, all my drops are 390 to 400. Is there something I can do to increase the levels of the drops.

Move on to the next world tier.
    Do missions required to unlock each stronghold then said strongholds until you get to the last one,clear that and you enter WT4.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Just hit DZ level 50 and it very good. The NPCs are mental strong in there and the challenge landmarks are brutal to deal with all that and the threat of other players trying to gank you.

Still the same old problem of 4 man squads ganking solo peeps and actually thinking that they are uber hard, but hopefully wont be as bad as Div 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is there any point donating goods to control points pre level 30? I know when resources get low, the guys go out on patrol to refuel bit don't think they lose the control point?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Is there any point donating goods to control points pre level 30? I know when resources get low, the guys go out on patrol to refuel bit don't think they lose the control point?

Other than meeting project objectives that require you to donate to specific points, I've not come across anything and have largely ignored them once completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just unlocked clans on PC, application sent to join

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Glebee wrote: »
    Just unlocked clans on PC, application sent to join

I'll accept it in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Zero-Cool wrote: »

I donated everything I had every chance I got, particularly ranking up. The xp gains really stack up over time. I was going out of my way to pick up supplies. I think the most I got in one go was 20K xp, which is a fair chunk at lower levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Spear wrote: »

Whats the clan name?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just hit DZ level 50 and it very good. The NPCs are mental strong in there and the challenge landmarks are brutal to deal with all that and the threat of other players trying to gank you.

Still the same old problem of 4 man squads ganking solo peeps and actually thinking that they are uber hard, but hopefully wont be as bad as Div 1.

Ill be living in the DZ once I get to 30 wonda, can't wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Dcully wrote: »
    Move on to the next world tier.
    Do missions required to unlock each stronghold then said strongholds until you get to the last one,clear that and you enter WT4.

Isn't T4 just based on your gear score? Or can I manually change it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Whats the clan name?

"Boards IE" on PC and PS4. And "Irish Agents" on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Spear wrote: »

Is there an app or website where applications can be sent / accepted other than in game via the clan menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Is there an app or website where applications can be sent / accepted other than in game via the clan menu?

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c93afe15032714632f957c0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Weekly projects are pointless when they are not completable.

Have over 3 days of game time, WT4 and 450 and I have still not found a single holster or gloves with the devastating talent and I need 3 of them for the weekly project.

Spent all my resources crafting them aswell and still haven't got a single one. Haven't been discarding them either as I check after every mission before I discard.

Isn't T4 just based on your gear score? Or can I manually change it?

you need to get to 375 and then do the final stronghold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Just downloading this amd see its 89.869GB wont be tonight ikl be playing so unfortunately with a game that size to download

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Pity the contaminated areas are not a little bigger,i enjoy the little puzzle aspect and its a bit of a change from pew pew every now and then.

The collectibles give ye a nice little bit of story in there aswell.

ha, I've wandered into a contaminated area a few times and out again having decided nothing was happening. I'll have to reevaluate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Phew, finally got to WT4 after 50hrs.

Now I can take the weekend off to play Sekiro before I delve into the Dark Zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Just an FYI there was talk earlier about doing the side missions until later and leave them until you are lv20. Well for the hell of it I did and took note of the added xp.

When I was lv5-6 the earlier side missions were giving about 24000 XP now I'm at lv 21 the same mission is giving around 65,000 XP. Dont know if it worth doing it though as one of the missions unlocks the extended 5.56 mag that makes AR's melt machines. Also I don't know if it really slows you down leveling up.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Advertisement

Avoid side missions until level 23 or 24 if possible, reason is they offer exactly one third of your xp bar per mission therefore they are worth more at higher levels than early levels.
    That mission you mentiion for the AR extended mag is the only one i did early on for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Just an FYI there was talk earlier about doing the side missions until later and leave them until you are lv20. Well for the hell of it I did and took note of the added xp.

When I was lv5-6 the earlier side missions were giving about 24000 XP now I'm at lv 21 the same mission is giving around 65,000 XP. Dont know if it worth doing it though as one of the missions unlocks the extended 5.56 mag that makes AR's melt machines. Also I don't know if it really slows you down leveling up.

Yeah, I've left alot of the side missions for later. Currently level 17 so might leave them until level 20 but might do that side mission to get that extended mag

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

ECO_Mental wrote: »

I only did the one last night for the extended mag! (i'm level 22 now). I think I'll play through a few of them now before I progress the story missions, as I'm finding them fairly difficult, did the potomac event centre last night with a crew of randoms and it was tough going, there was a section or two where mounted machine guns gave us a very hard time, and they were sending those RC cars with the blades on top up to push us out of cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I still have to stand firm on just doing them now.

By the time I got to the last story mission I was already earning proficiency caches. And I still had about 4 side missions left at that time. So as I said before, yes you can leave them and get more XP, but it's pointless. You're getting all that XP for what??? What good is XP at the end of the game???? You'll just be getting proficiency caches full of stuff you'll scrap as soon as you hit WT1.

Just keep busy as you go and you won't have to grind at the end.

yeah there's really not much point saving them for the xp buff. I tended to do them in the hope they would drop a decent gun before I do the next story mission. They're quite short and generally fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Unlocked clans last night, Fill3rup_ on PS4,i sent a request

Rob2D wrote: »

By the time I got to the last story mission I was already earning proficiency caches. And I still had about 4 side missions left at that time. So as I said before, yes you can leave them and get more XP, but it's pointless. You're getting all that XP for what??? What good is XP at the end of the game???? You'll just be getting proficiency caches full of stuff you'll scrap as soon as you hit WT1.

Not pointless if you want to get to endgame asap which is what i assumed the guy was asking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

bigphil2 wrote: »
    Unlocked clans last night, Fill3rup_ on PS4,i sent a request

We'll get that approved for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I just did the side missions as I was going... cleared out each zone before moving on and was 30 before the final mission.
    That said, I probably did a fair bit of random encounters too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Rob2D wrote: »

Not everyone shares the same playstyle. I got extremely bored of the open world side activities at about level 10 and got was fed up of keeping busy as you put it. so having the side missions now to power through the last few levels is very useful as I couldn't be arsed dragging my heels with open world distractions.

Stand firm all you want, your way worked for you, saving them works for others.

Advertisement