Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Is that just on uplay launcher? I'm on their website and it just says I'm registered for it, no list of games.

Yes, in the UPlay launcher itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

There was a live stream there with the Ubi devs taking about the beta and said if you get a code, whether that's from preordering the game or from the lotto registration, you'll be able to invite 3 people along with you. If I do get a code, I'll post the other 3 here, hopefully other people will do the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

There was a live stream there with the Ubi devs taking about the beta and said if you get a code, whether that's from preordering the game or from the lotto registration, you'll be able to invite 3 people along with you. If I do get a code, I'll post the other 3 here, hopefully other people will do the same :)

Ya if I get the codes Ill do the same.

Just read the beta codes from registration will start going out tomorrow 9am GMT, same as predownload time. 45gb download size.

Edit: the extra storage with the ultimate edition can be gotten by playing through the game so the ultimate edition is just to get it quicker than others. In case anyone was worried about having limited storage space on standard editions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The year 1 pass is a season pass I'm guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The year 1 pass is a season pass I'm guessing?
    Found this on Twitter, it’s a reply from the official the division twitter account

The Year One Pass includes seven-day early access to all free Year One Episodes, exclusive customization items, additional activities, and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The only thing I really know about the one year pass is I bought it,

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Just got an email with a beta code there. I haven't actually preordered it, so I wasn't expecting one.

I'll be giving one code to a mate but the other two will be available for anyone that doesn't get one here.

I just got my invite as well, If anyone needs a key after 5pm today I can help too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Just got an email with a beta code there. I haven't actually preordered it, so I wasn't expecting one.

I'll be giving one code to a mate but the other two will be available for anyone that doesn't get one here.

I'll take one if it's still available and for xbox :)

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

I won't be this excited again until I spend €110 pre-ordering the digital deluxe version of TLOU2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Tried to get back into The Division recently leading up to this new game , as always i enjoyed the gunplay and core mechanics, as always i got bored as i have literally everything needed for every build in the game and all content is just a walk in the park at this stage.
    Fingers crossed they have meaningful endgame content a live service needs to survive longterm, the recent info about endgame does look promising so heres hoping.
    The new setting while initially seemed a bit meh does actually look like it will offer variety in locations atleast.
    Really looking forward to it now, i havent preordered yet as id like to play it first.
    Any spare beta codes for PC would be appreciated :)

I have three friend codes available too. On PS4 download is 50GB :eek:. Friend invites is through uPlay

I got into the beta but can't see the codes for 3 friends, where do I access them?

If I have to try and remember how to login to my uplay account all is lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I got into the beta but can't see the codes for 3 friends, where do I access them?

Think we can invite Uplay friends from 5pm today.

They are available after 5pm

Cool, looks like there will be plenty going round in here.

Just watched macrostyles vid and while it looks promising it also has some worrying issues at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

any pc friend codes ? :p

Dcully wrote: »
    Just watched macrostyles vid and while it looks promising it also has some worrying issues at this stage.

I think every game now made by the big publishers is worrying now. Anthem looks barebones, you can buy early access and they wont release the micro transaction cost.

The division you can buy extra bag space and 7 day early access and weekly supply drops.

I think since Fortnite made 100000000000000000000000 euro from micro transactions everyone wants a slice. I know Fortnite BR part is free but still EA makes nearly as much as Epic from FUT and FIFA is a full price title.

Even people like Blizzard have decided to piss off the PC player base with a cash grab mobile Diablo.

I saw it mentioned yesterday on another forum you cannot buy extra stash , its unlocked in game.

As for anthem being barebones its not really,it has tonnes of loot, the thing is you run content over and over and over again just like diablo etc to get this loot.
    Its a different take on endgame but if its anything like diablo it will, offer endless replayability for loot grind.

The Elite Agent pack includes: • An exotic Assault Rifle • An exclusive skill effect • Additional stash space

This in included in the ultimate edition 109 Euro Addition

Anthem has 3 strongholds and no raids. Even WoW back in 2004 launched with 16 Dungeons and 2 Raids and the same leveling and world/loot content.

For the stash space thing, more space is unlocked as you play the game (no real money needed). The extra stash with ultimate edition gets you this space without having to unlock it in game.

Flashdan wrote: »
    The Elite Agent pack includes: • An exotic Assault Rifle • An exclusive skill effect • Additional stash space

This in included in the ultimate edition 109 Euro Addition

Anthem has 3 strongholds and no raids. Even WoW back in 2004 launched with 16 Dungeons and 2 Raids and the same leveling and world/loot content.

Your missing the point, its not about different areas [which ofcourse is nice] its about oceans of loot to grind for.
    You obviously have never played diablo, path of exile etc?
    Different difficulties and tiers.

Im far from an anthem fanboy, i didnt really enjoy the open beta or demo and i wont be buying , might play if i sub to origin access for a month .
    Im just pointing out its a different type of endgame than what people are used to.

This guy explains it well.

Played POE and Diablo 3 loads and yes after I finished the story I was kinda done with it.

But I played the Division like a mad man and that was a looter/shooter.

Still think the wow things hold up as it was all about a loot grind and running the same places over and over.

Flashdan wrote: »
    Played POE and Diablo 3 loads and yes after I finished the story I was kinda done with it.

In other words so you havent experienced their endgame hence you missing the way anthems end game is structured :)

Sorry to go off topic folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

I'd appreciate a code if there are spare. PS4. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote: »
    In other words so you havent experienced their endgame hence you missing the way anthems end game is structured :)

Sorry to go off topic folks.

Well the Division was a looter shooter and I said I played that like a mad man but I will shut up before I get banned i guess :D

Enjoy both games either way. Lets get back on topic.

Advertisement