Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Keyzer wrote: »
    Herr_Oxfagensoup

Yeah Kenley was mad, there was definitely some kind of bug as even though we were playing on story level, it seems the mastery modifier of enemies dropping grenades when killed was active. It was pure chaos at times

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Yeah Kenley was mad, there was definitely some kind of bug as even though we were playing on story level, it seems the mastery modifier of enemies dropping grenades when killed was active. It was pure chaos at times

Total madness. I was shocked we all died multiple times.

Absolute spanking.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Anyone know how we figured out the valve puzzle? Apart from just poxing it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Anyone know how we figured out the valve puzzle? Apart from just poxing it like?

No idea - I think I dropped off at that point.

Basically followed this video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

What time did ye start at? I hung around online until about 10.
    I usually get online around 9 and stay on till 11ish. much later than that and my beauty sleep is impacted:D

weiland79 wrote: »
    What time did ye start at? I hung around online until about 10.
    I usually get online around 9 and stay on till 11ish. much later than that and my beauty sleep is impacted:D

We started at 10.15 and finished I think around half 12. We did student union and metro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

So I logged back in last night and my bag was at 97/100. Clearly I was hoarding for something but I forget what!

WTF is Cooney island and when did that happen?!

Oh and I haven't read anything about the new expansion. Should I be holding on to my caches or does that still even work?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think the enemies dropping grenades helped us in the end. I think we got the hang of it fairly quick and after a few early deaths, we had it sussed. Long missions though and Weiland, you missed some great loot, way better than the first night we did it.

Anyway, i just sold my physical copy to GS for 22 quid so basically 12 euro off Warlords after i buy division again digitally, not too bad.

I had the DC edition with map which was same price as regular edition when i first got it off GS, think they offer 12 euro for regular edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Magic fuse boxes are the key to good loot in Div2.

• Advertisement

Ah Optimus, pity you missed out on the chapel room but the loot was a bit shyte bar the snake gun and i honestly can't see myself using a rifle too much. Would have preferred exotic sunglasses :)

Yep especially in kenley college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Weiland, you missed some great loot, way better than the first night we did it.

Awesomeballs:mad:

Ah Optimus, pity you missed out on the chapel room but the loot was a bit shyte bar the snake gun and i honestly can't see myself using a rifle too much. Would have preferred exotic sunglasses :)

The Honor Guard glasses increase base damage by 100% across the board. It's a hidden perk.

Division 2 free trial this weekend for anyone unsure whether to buy it for a tenner.

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1233030187467628545?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Its 2.50 on PC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Its 2.50 on PC

**** pc

**** pc

If you want, still only 2.50 tho.

Wonder if Warlords will see the return of Rick Valassi to the airwaves. There is a theory that he's either Keener himself or in contact with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Wonder if Warlords will see the return of Rick Valassi to the airwaves. There is a theory that he's either Keener himself or in contact with him.

I'm so bad for skipping cut scenes and not following stories, I've literally put 1000s of hours into these games and don't know what you're talking about

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'm so bad for skipping cut scenes and not following stories, I've literally put 1000s of hours into these games and don't know what you're talking about

ah man, homework?

Are the phones that have appeared related to the story? They were not there on release and they seem to be everywhere now.

Got to 500 last night only have the game since it came out :o

Not sure if I was 500 before and just loved the M60/MK20 combo that kept me at 499

gimli2112 wrote: »

I'm the opposite, i love the story and lore in games, especially the division. So many greatly crafted stories in the echos.

The problem i have is that when you aren't playing solo, story goes out the window. There's no time to stop and listen to anything, i don't even know why I'm doing some of the missions, just a dash from start to finish.

I'm tempted to do Warlords solo first to enjoy the story and explore but it's been a great laugh playing with lads on here the last couple of weeks.

Massive have done an incredible job of bringing the game to life with every area absolutely packed with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I'm the opposite, i love the story and lore in games, especially the division.

You should get the book. It was really well done.

Also, went to bed last night at 2am......Yup I'm back playing Division again. I only expect that number to increase:pac:

Rob2D wrote: »
    You should get the book. It was really well done.

Also, went to bed last night at 2am......Yup I'm back playing Division again. I only expect that number to increase:pac:

I have the first book, half way through. I love reading but my free time is usually a choice of gaming or reading and the PS4 gives me angry looks when i pick up a book. I definitely plan on finishing it and picking up the sequel.

I saw i have 3 side quests left but they are hidden. Gonna google the **** out of them.

TCTD2_Flashcard_WARLOCK_RoadMap_final_2.jpg

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the-division/the-division-2/news-updates/4EZpaM9lnnBtKGFjXmmB0G/warlords-of-new-york-all-launch-information-at-a-glance
    DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SIZES
    Xbox One: If you are performing a fresh digital installation, you can expect a 70-74 GB download. When performing a fresh install from The Division 2 base game disc, expect a 44 GB installation and an additional ~76 GB download afterwards. Players who have the latest Title Update 7 patch already installed can expect a ~60 GB download to be ready for Warlords of New York.

PlayStation 4: A fresh digital download will first install the base game at 44 GB and will then automatically patch to Title Update 8.1 with an additional 70-74 GB. Similarly, a fresh install from The Division 2 base game disc will first install 44 GB and requires an additional 70-74 GB download. Players who have the latest Title Update 7 patch already installed can expect a 14-16 GB download to be ready for Warlords of New York.

PC: A fresh install digitally or from the base game disc will prompt a 59.83 GB download to install Title Update 8.1. Players who have the latest Title Update 7 patch already installed can expect a 42 GB download to be ready for Warlords of New York.

Listed download sizes are estimates and can shift up until release due to ongoing optimization.

Approximate full installation size for all platforms is 75-80 GB.

Wow, read that wrong original and thought it was another 40gbs. The game is already over 100gbs on my ps4. An extra 17gb is grand .

Pc gets it 11am Monday, lucky out. Monday night midnight is too late for me so Tuesday night it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Wondering if anyone could kindly clear something up please!

I was planning on chasing some exotics tonight/tomorrow ahead of Warlords releasing, and finally got all parts and rhe blueprint for chatterbox. If I craft it now will I need to farm the three parts again to get a level 40 version when I get there, or can you craft from there on using lesser materials once you have crafted it once? If its the case that you need to get the three parts again I'm just going to hold off on crafting for now I think.

• Advertisement

don't use exotic parts
    do not
    No
    Nein
    Nah bud

wait until you're level 40

Advertisement