Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

haha you wont be banned, both looter shooters so ofcourse they are gonna come up in conversation :)
    I also played the division too much, 492 hours to be exact, not as much as other looters but a lot all the same.
    Lets hope both games deliver decent endgame.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Got some friend codes for the Beta if anyone wants one (PC).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiith wrote: »
    Got some friend codes for the Beta if anyone wants one (PC).

I'd love one cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd love one cheers

I'll send it to you later tonight. Can't access them in work at the moment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Kiith wrote: »
    I'll send it to you later tonight. Can't access them in work at the moment.

I believe they're not live till 5pm anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Bought a beta code off eBay and game is downloading now. If I get the 3 friends codes I'll give them out, but they ain't live till 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I got a free beta. Do i get 3 invites as well or will i just pre order and get the codes that way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

I got a beta code for PC. looking forward to giving it a try out. The first one was class until I sort of ran out of stuff to do towards endgame.. Not to sure about the game setting for Division 2, The New York setting was epic.... maybe ill reinstall Division 1 until 2 comes out...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I got a free beta. Do i get 3 invites as well or will i just pre order and get the codes that way

Did you get a friend invite or a code from somewhere? Recipients of friend invites don't get any invites themselves. But you should see the answer in 45 minutes.

Friend invites are up, who needs one? I need your UPlay name to add you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Spear wrote: »
    Friend invites are up, who needs one? I need your UPlay name to add you.

What page so you see the friends invites on?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    What page so you see the friends invites on?

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta

Ok that's the page I'm on, must not be live for everyone yet.

Ok that's the page I'm on, must not be live for everyone yet.

For me I now see a box with my current list of Uplay friends, and a tick box to select them to send to. Anyone who previously has an invite says invite received next to them.

Looks like you can only send to friends who are on the same platform as you as well.

I'm on PC then for those that need PC invites.

Could do with a PC key please :)

Dcully wrote: »
    Could do with a PC key please :)

UPlay name?

UPlay name?

I believe its Cully. with the dot :P

Dcully wrote: »
    I believe its Cully. with the dot :P

Found it, and friend invite sent.

Edit: to be clear, that's a friend invite, not the beta friend invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I'm on PS4 if anybody needs a code. Uplay name is EoinMcLovin

Cully, you show as already invited. So either you were already accepted, or someone else invited you. But you don't need an invite from me.

I had to open an incognito tab (thanks Reddit) to see my 3 friend codes.

Anyone on PS4 looking for one, let me know your uplay name.

Cully, you show as already invited. So either you were already accepted, or someone else invited you. But you don't need an invite from me.

Thanks anyways , just took a look there and yeah i got invited by someone.
    I didnt get an email from ubi or massive so must of been one of the lads i game with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I had to open an incognito tab (thanks Reddit) to see my 3 friend codes.

Anyone on PS4 looking for one, let me know your uplay name.

Clearing cookies works too.

Any1 got a PC invite? I have it for the PS4 but haven't decided what platform i'll buy it on yet.
    Uplay name is Black_Gator (case sensitive I think)

Blackgator wrote: »
    Any1 got a PC invite? I have it for the PS4 but haven't decided what platform i'll buy it on yet.
    Uplay name is Black_Gator (case sensitive I think)

I'll see if I can send one, friend invite sent.

Edit: I can't, you show as already invited.

I'll see if I can send one, friend invite sent.

Edit: I can't, you show as already invited.

Thanks for trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

I have 2 PC keys if anyone wants, just need your Ubi name. PM me if you prefer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement