Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

gimli2112 wrote: »
    If people are using it in PvP I'm fine with it. I'd agree with your earlier comments people using it in PvE are largely harmless.

It might be that they can't distinguish who used what where so it's just a blanket ban of a week.

To be fair some have pointed out that people who used the target practice exploit got away with it. Same with people who have been exploiting leaderboards/hacking all along.

Bit of a bad look that they finally decided to ban people, but for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

This is how I imagine the convo between the devs and social team went vis a vis banning.

Ha, got a second chatterbox today after I got one yesterday. Was about to share it, but everybody left!

I did my quest to get a lvl40 Liberty there and I paired it with my tank build. What fun! It makes you more or less invincible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

AAARRGH!! - THis has happened to me twice now. I kill a final boss on Heroic and they land an exotic and it dissapears!

See footage here. You can see the exotic drop, but I do not pick it up - only exotic on me is marked as favorite so not new. All loot dropped from him also just dissapears.

Anyone have this issue?

2020-04-01_19-22-57.png

Go to 12:15

Go through my loot at 14:30

I played 40+ Heroic Missions on Bunker yesterday hunting the Contractors gloves.. Nada! - ****ty Drop Rates presently.

• Advertisement

It said you got 02 exotic components. Maybe you hit the deconstruct button by mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

sticker wrote: »
    I played 40+ Heroic Missions on Bunker yesterday hunting the Contractors gloves.. Nada! - ****ty Drop Rates presently.

I'be put in a lot of hours and got these once and the knee pads twice, although the knees were with the clan vendor at one point,

Rob2D wrote: »
    It said you got 02 exotic components. Maybe you hit the deconstruct button by mistake?

I jumped back the very second he was killed... I see that now - But must be a glitch... Jumped back was my only action. Note no other loot collected and Boss with drop 3/4 items.

I jumped back the very second he was killed... Didnt have time to deconstruct! Where did it say that timewise?

you had 100/100 items rookie mistake. :)
    I don't think I've ever had that boss alive last. He gets taken down first adds after. Meh tomatoe tomatoe

you had 100/100 items rookie mistake. :)
    I don't think I've ever had that boss alive last. He gets taken down first adds after. Meh tomatoe tomatoe

Edit. I didnt have full weaponry... just mods full... should not effect getting an exotic. Defo a glitch. You can't deconstruct in a single jump action button

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,448 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

*banging head off table*

Just killed Vivian on the tanker. She explodes, kills me, have to kill her all over again.

All Eyes On Rafah

I jumped back the very second he was killed... I see that now - But must be a glitch... Jumped back was my only action. Note no other loot collected and Boss with drop 3/4 items.

You know when you look at something and think to yourself "This looks dangerous!". That's evolution warning you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

They’ve already announced changes will be coming to the contractors gloves. Honestly any ‘best in slot’ item isn’t worth the multiple hours for neglible percentages. Especially when they could be nerfed/buffed in a few days.

Contractor gloves seem to drop a lot for me in True Sons missions. I've found a few pairs over the last week.

Contractor's Gloves, Fox's Prayer and M1A1 being nerfered. Something about a two week roll back meaning people lose season progress, unlocks and exotics. Not sure if the roll back applies to the glitch users only, seems there could be collateral damage.
    These devs really annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Contractor's Gloves, Fox's Prayer and M1A1 being nerfered. Something about a two week roll back meaning people lose season progress, unlocks and exotics. Not sure if the roll back applies to the glitch users only, seems there could be collateral damage.

Roll back already happened and only should affect the glitchers :) If you didn’t spend time actively farming using the glitch then you should be good.

A lot of peeps got a week ban too. The dark zone has been great the last two days ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,448 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I'm level 37 and today is the first day I realised there was a dodge button.

All Eyes On Rafah

Contractor gloves seem to drop a lot for me in True Sons missions. I've found a few pairs over the last week.

You running these on heroic?

You running these on heroic?

Yeah.
    Not sure if the roll back applies to the glitch users only, seems there could be collateral damage.

There seems to be. Reports of people who just matchmaked into groups with somebody using it and now they get punished. Not good.

I answered a call for help last week and when I got in the guy was setting it up. I just backed out as I didn't want to watch him cream adds. How annoyed would you be if you got banned or lost stuff for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Could some of you post some details on your builds? How you have them setup etc?

I have a ton of stuff in my inventory, really too much to figure out if I am using the right gear.

I typically play with seeker mines and drone/turret, LMG (can't remember name but it has 214 ammo capacity) and an RPK LMG - blow sh1t up first and then mow them down.

Keyzer wrote: »
    I typically play with seeker mines and drone/turret

Well here's my skill build, I use seekers & drone as well so it's closest to what you want I suppose:

aZ3W8jGl.jpg
    ch98JWhl.jpg
    E3OwlSJl.jpg
    oZvl9YNl.jpg
    idvq9VOl.jpg
    PthOc53l.jpg
    SaH45uol.jpg
    dw7TIAdl.jpg
    RsH8oyol.jpg

So 2 china for explosive damage and skill haste. 2 Hana for skill haste and damage. 1 Wyvern for skill damage. Roll skill haste and damage everywhere you can obviously.

Very important to roll your your own no brand holster for the extra stats. Mine came out poor, I should probably make another.

Technician of course for the skill buffs. Ideally I would find a nice skill piece that I could roll a red damage on because Technician gives you +1 skill anyway so having 5 yellow + 1 red would be ideal here instead of my 6 yellow.

As for guns Spike is a must. Secondary you could run your LMG if you like, doesn't matter. I have preservation on my pistol because once in a blue moon it might save me.

Your real damage is going to come from Spike + your bag. I have combined arms but tech support is just as good, maybe better.

Chest I have skilled for cooldowns but that's up to you. Tag team might be better.

Drone is just drone, I don't have any damage mods for it. Do they even exist?????? And seekers are damage mods + 1 extra mine.

Massive aren't stupid.

Oh yes, yes they very much are. I think this has been repeatedly proven over the years:pac:

They're obviously using some kind of script to figure out who to nab and it's not working right. Many people got away with it. Hell, I used it and got away scot free. Now fair enough I only tried it for one evening but still, you'd imagine the thing would have found me out if programmed right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Well here's my skill build, I use seekers & drone as well so it's closest to what you want I suppose:

aZ3W8jGl.jpg
    ch98JWhl.jpg
    E3OwlSJl.jpg
    oZvl9YNl.jpg
    idvq9VOl.jpg
    PthOc53l.jpg
    SaH45uol.jpg
    dw7TIAdl.jpg
    RsH8oyol.jpg

So 2 china for explosive damage and skill haste. 2 Hana for skill haste and damage. 1 Wyvern for skill damage. Roll skill haste and damage everywhere you can obviously.

Very important to roll your your own no brand holster for the extra stats. Mine came out poor, I should probably make another.

Technician of course for the skill buffs. Ideally I would find a nice skill piece that I could roll a red damage on because Technician gives you +1 skill anyway so having 5 yellow + 1 red would be ideal here instead of my 6 yellow.

As for guns Spike is a must. Secondary you could run your LMG if you like, doesn't matter. I have preservation on my pistol because once in a blue moon it might save me.

Your real damage is going to come from Spike + your bag. I have combined arms but tech support is just as good, maybe better.

Chest I have skilled for cooldowns but that's up to you. Tag team might be better.

Drone is just drone, I don't have any damage mods for it. Do they even exist?????? And seekers are damage mods + 1 extra mine.

Super helpful...

Keyzer wrote: »
    Super helpful...

Well short of coming over to your house and building it for you there's not much else I can do:confused::confused:

Well short of coming over to your house and building it for you there's not much else I can do:confused::confused:

:confused: I think it was a genuine thank you from him!

Advertisement