Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Anyone have and using the imperial dynasty holster?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I have it and never used it, it's probably unbelievable with the liberty pistol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

It's mainly for PvP right now. A lot of people very annoyed.

Rob2D wrote: »
    It's mainly for PvP right now. A lot of people very annoyed.

I never go near PVP - More interested in this type of build for PVE

I didn't realise there was a second exotic holster, crap I bet I deleted it thinking it was a dupe

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I didn't realise there was a second exotic holster, crap I bet I deleted it thinking it was a dupe

Drops only on the two NY Cleaner Bosses and Reddit suggest drop rate is extremely low. Will give it a go anyway but I ****ing hate that poxy Ship mission...

Failed 3 times on the tanker heroic, changed from exotic unbreakable to glass cannon and walked it. Just can't do enough damage to the heavy cleaners without it and don't get enough health to stay alive longer than a few second tanking up. Think I had the only death but 30% more damage than anyone and treble that of two of them.

Then did the other cleaner mission in NY. Got about 3/4s of the way through and 3 heavies turned up and wiped us. My revive hive got me up. Had switched back to unbreakable, so it was me and my 7 flashbangs against 3 heavies, rushing me. I thought I was going to stroke out but got through and a nice save bro from the randoms.

Took about 20 runs on Heroic but I got a good roll Imperial Dynasty Holster yesterday. Now I'm working on a kick ass buner build...

Title Update 9 Details - I can re-roll my shelved level 30 Eagle Bearer to 40!!

Are ye doin' a bit of dancin' lads ye are?

v9xjQc8l.jpg

Stupid and frustrating as this game is, it can still make me laugh. There's a sort of magic to this Division thing isn't there?

Can you imagine what it would be like if it was actually consistantly good? :pac:

• Advertisement

Anyone buzzed about rerolling old/new exotics in a few hours?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I haven't had an exotic drop for me in weeks :( so being able to re-roll the few I have will be great.

Has anybody noticed (or is it just my imagination) the difficulty has increased on one or two missions.

Couldn't complete DARPA (I know this is an issue) and Tidal Basin I couldnt complete the other day. The final boss fight beat us all the time, its the bloody rockets or nades have they increased the amount of them or the strength of them?? I am running a glass cannon tech build but I always hide down the back :p

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

I died 4 times on Jefferson Plaza heroic. I was out of the game for about 50% of the time, still had twice the damage of anyone else and most kills. Glass cannon negotiater 4 piece can be mental.
    Also died a bit more on Washington Hotel than usual. I just put it down to my own stupidity.

negotiater 4 piece can be mental.

I was just thinking the other day. Does that work with Pestilence??

So it seems that contractor's gloves and fox knees are still going to be best in slot, right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Negotiatiors is the best weapon build in the game imo.
    I have 5 builds i solo heroics with and negotiators is by far the best when built properly.
    I usually test my builds in heroic DARPA as its the hardest heroic but now they have nerfed that place :(

Raging they just changed the send off from a must have for skills builds to utterly useless, i fail to see why they done this.
    On the flip side they buffed imperial dynasty and also creeping death whcih work amazing together.

Lots of odd decisions in this patch, the exotic reconfigure is the best of a bad lot.

I don't care about the send off really since I could never get it to proc. It was a known bug affecting some people apparently. Maybe that's why they canned it?

I disagree with everyone on that stupid fire holster though. That s**t needs to removed from the game ASAP

The holster is fantastic for pve, i dont care about pvp personally as pvp in this game is rubbish imo but i can see how annoying it would be.
    As for the send off it worked for me more often than not, it was staple of most skills builds to just get rid of its defining talent for whatever reason is just silly, then again maybe as you say they couldnt fix it like countless other bugs in the game.

I forgot to mention one great addition is likes on negotiatiors chest and backpack that only drop in the raid have been added to the non raid loot pool.
    I personally dont have the time or will to run raids so this is good, raided in wow for far too long, think im mentally scarred from all the drama and planning BS.

Dcully wrote: »
    Negotiatiors is the best weapon build in the game imo.
    I have 5 builds i solo heroics with and negotiators is by far the best when built properly.
    I usually test my builds in heroic DARPA as its the hardest heroic but now they have nerfed that place :(

Raging they just changed the send off from a must have for skills builds to utterly useless, i fail to see why they done this.
    On the flip side they buffed imperial dynasty and also creeping death whcih work amazing together.

Lots of odd decisions in this patch, the exotic reconfigure is the best of a bad lot.

They nerfed the Send Off?!

Yes they actually took away the perfectly rooted talent which gave +30% skill damage when behind cover, its gone deleted from game.
    Its worse than a nerf its literally gone from the game, its jsut a silly shotgun now and not the stat stick that every decent skill build revolved around, ridiculous!

So it seems that contractor's gloves and fox knees are still going to be best in slot, right?

moved from 15% to 8% on both so not a massive nerf. The exotic knees may be interesting. I'm not sure which exotic I'll run. I have an insane mask. The negotiaters chest and back pack may need to be introduced but again I have a really good perfect glass cannon chest and good vigilance back pack

I'm not sure of pestilence I don't have a level 40 one. I usually spray groups with bullet king and then switch to the named M1A1 which I can't for the life of me remember the name of. Nerfed now anyway, shame.

• Advertisement

The holster is fantastic for pve

Even for PvE it's kinda dumb. A magic holster that sets people on fire? Even for Division that's a bit of a stretch....... I'd much prefer if they gave us a fire turret that actually worked like Div1.
    I'm not sure of pestilence I don't have a level 40 one. I usually spray groups with bullet king and then switch to the named M1A1 which I can't for the life of me remember the name of. Nerfed now anyway, shame.

Ah man you're missing out. Pestilence is the best gun right besides M1A IMO. Next time you see LMG's in the Dark Zone be sure to head in. I find 3-4 every time in there.

M1A got nerfed????? I didn't see that anywhere in the notes.

maybe they nerfed it already, if they did good as I hadn't noticed. Ah man do I really have to go into the DZ?, sigh. I'll load up on Cider and go in some weekend.

Even for PvE it's kinda dumb. A magic holster that sets people on fire? Even for Division that's a bit of a stretch....... I'd much prefer if they gave us a fire turret that actually worked like Div1.

Dont care how dumb it is, all im saying is its in the game and its great fun in pve.
    If we went down that road we could literally rip the game to shreds with what is dumb.

Yes they actually took away the perfectly rooted talent which gave +30% skill damage when behind cover, its gone deleted from game.
    Its worse than a nerf its literally gone from the game, its jsut a silly shotgun now and not the stat stick that every decent skill build revolved around, ridiculous!

I've killer DPS builds but love my skills - Always enjoyed great benefit From the holstered Shotgun. Its just taking the fun out of the game removing this.

The Devs really try to make it harder as opposed to making it a bit more engaging after grinding for a new piece of gear. Its really frustrating.

They've come under serious grief lately with the banning and bugs. It would be interesting to see the Destiny or Bungie Devs have this franchise for a year...

No the Pestilence DOT doesnt crit apparently.

M1A got nerfed????? I didn't see that anywhere in the notes.

stealth nerf and a big one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Well, I'm another whose striker kneepads have vanished and been replaced with a level 1 grey pair instead.

Spear wrote: »
    Well, I'm another whose striker kneepads have vanished and been replaced with a level 1 grey pair instead.

What? Striker Nerfted too or actual loot item replaced?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sticker wrote: »
    What? Striker Nerfted too or actual loot item replaced?

Gone, just flat out gone. And a plain grey level 1 "awkward kneedpads" pair is in it's place.

• Advertisement

Biggest nerf in the game and the morons dont even mention in patch notes, you have to wonder what the devs are on the last few months.

Advertisement