Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Dcully wrote: »
    No the Pestilence DOT doesnt crit apparently.

Ah ok. I think the Pestilence is technically skill damage too.

Everybody go roll your exotics quick!!!!! I'm getting huge rolls everywhere.

You never know, they might just be doing this on day one to lure you in and it's like something they'd do to nerf this after. So go roll any exotic you want right now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Spear wrote: »
    Gone, just flat out gone. And a plain grey level 1 "awkward kneedpads" pair is in it's place.

Jesus.... Did you possibly use DPS glitch and acquire it during that time? Very Odd!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sticker wrote: »
    Jesus.... Did you possibly use DPS glitch and acquire it during that time? Very Odd!

Absolutely no glitching, I had it long before that period. Ubisoft have acknowledged it as a widespread and known issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Ah man do I really have to go into the DZ?, sigh. I'll load up on Cider and go in some weekend.

Pestilence can drop in the LZ for LMG Targeted Loot areas (that's how I got mine, just a random boss drop).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had to put away the baker's dozen, they haven't just nerfed it they killed it. On the plus side I got the negotiator's backpack and chest. I'm not sold on the chest but the backpack is great.
    Solo'd 4 level 4 checkpoint. On the last one two hunters showed up. I've never cleared them before but they got absolutely rinsed. Found better negotiator knees too which helped.

Have 54% crit chance on the bullet king and 60% on glory daze.

Rob2D wrote: »
    Everybody go roll your exotics quick!!!!! I'm getting huge rolls everywhere.

You never know, they might just be doing this on day one to lure you in and it's like something they'd do to nerf this after. So go roll any exotic you want right now!!!

Jesus - Its raining God Rolls!! I deconscructed all my multiple Exotics into a single Major Rolled item.

I mamaged to get a Gee Hair away from a Triple God Roll raising my Level 30 Eagle Bearer to level 40 - Chuffed! Dyning to see how it handles with my Strong DPS Loadout replacing my M1A1

Looks like unscheduled Maintenance now for an hour...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Had to put away the baker's dozen, they haven't just nerfed it they killed it. On the plus side I got the negotiator's backpack and chest. I'm not sold on the chest but the backpack is great.
    Solo'd 4 level 4 checkpoint. On the last one two hunters showed up. I've never cleared them before but they got absolutely rinsed. Found better negotiator knees too which helped.

Have 54% crit chance on the bullet king and 60% on glory daze.

Yeah i got the chest and backpack when i farmed targeted loot there.
    Negotiators is now top tier without doubt.
    The chest talent target rich environment increases hostile negotiations mark from 3 to 5 targets now :D:D
    Then the backpack talent critical measures increased hostile negotiations to each of the 5 targets from 60% to 100% :eek::eek:
    Add in the +2% crit hit damage stacked 20 times and its crazy good.

Im running mine with and MG5 god rolled, i then rolled killer on it as the synergy is great with negotiators , killer - killing an enemy with a critical hit grants +40% crit hit damage for 10 seconds.
    Remember your damage to the other 4 marked targets is all crit hits and every time they die killer on the MG5 is proccing and your also topping up your crit hit damage stacks from negotiators.

Pretty much all weapons are fine with negotiators but i find this MG5 with killer is perfect, after killing a few enemies im hitting for 500k-700k per bullet with an 800 rpm weapon :eek::eek: plus running on PC with mouse and KB you just dont miss shots.
    Also 60% of those shots are crits and with the backpack and chest thats on 5 targets for 100% of that damage, insane.

I also tried my new reconfigured bullet king and it too performed very well, no reload on a god roll bullet king with negotiators is very nice indeed, very comfy playstyle.

Well, thank you Vivian :pac:

24rgPJYh.jpg

Well, thank you Vivian :pac:

24rgPJYh.jpg

Took me Maybe 30 runs on heroic. Worst crawl at an exotic in entire game for me...

I had an odd experience tonight... after rerolling all my exotics to near triple god rolls each I'm feeling a little flat about playing. My eagle bearer is near maxed and with a big dps build is at 120k damage. Still not shredding enemies on heroic as I thought it might.

I've been playing non stop since launch.. at 400 skd... think I'll cut loose...

I've resident evil 2 and new Ori crying out to be unwrapped. This is a very addicting game... but I've overplayed it. The truth is I know both games mentioned will grab me off the bat.just need to do it and move on!

New Ocoulas Quest arriving tomorrow too so HL Alyx is another reason to leave Division territory.

Anyone else feel this fatigue with the game?

• Advertisement

Sure, I always take a break to go play other stuff. Just do your manhunt and don't play for a couple weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Jesus - Its raining God Rolls!! I deconscructed all my multiple Exotics into a single Major Rolled item.

I mamaged to get a Gee Hair away from a Triple God Roll raising my Level 30 Eagle Bearer to level 40 - Chuffed! Dyning to see how it handles with my Strong DPS Loadout replacing my M1A1

Looks like unscheduled Maintenance now for an hour...

Thats all fine and dandy but you still need exotic components to re-roll:mad: and when dont have multiple exotics to deconstruct to get an exotic component it means a "Sofie's Choice" on which of my exotics to send exotic heaven:(

In the end I scrapped my LV40 sweet dreams and upgraded my Nemesis, only had one shot at it though and it didn't god roll for me (good but not great) and I tried it and it is **** anyway.

Disappointing!

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

I would have kept the sweet dreams if it were me!

I actually took one of my crappy sweet dreams and converted it to the Lullaby and then re-rolled it. Very happy with how it came out!

I improved the chest, gunslinger holster, lady death, bullet king, the knees and back pack. Mask is just about god rolled and I wasn't risking it.
    God rolled the holster and then rolled it again as I thought you could do better than headshot damage and weapon handling, you can't.

Really happy with the improvements the smg is almost god rolled 19.5% crit chance rather than 21%. Big improvements on the others too.

I had scrapped all my level 30 exotics because I never learn from past mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Are you guys running heroic missions to get these exotics? I've done a few heroic's but got destroyed, challenging is about the right level for me, no exotic's so far.

Keyzer wrote: »
    Are you guys running heroic missions to get these exotics? I've done a few heroic's but got destroyed, challenging is about the right level for me, no exotic's so far.

I was looking forward to running my God Rolled Eagle Bearer with my DPS build... Not great on Heroic. Went back to my Skills...

Yeah, a bit dissapointed.

Massive really know how to make things unsatisfying.

Keyzer wrote: »

You can get them wherever. The drop rate is a little bit higher for Heroic alright. Around 8% I think.

AR's are so pointless right now. Even in the DZ it can be tough at times. I run my FAMAS on my DZ build and I often run out of ammo trying to clear places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I was looking forward to running my God Rolled Eagle Bearer with my DPS build... Not great on Heroic. Went back to my Skills...

Massive really know how to make things unsatisfying.

I threw together a quick DPS build last night (I always use skills) as I had a god rolled "Rifleman" talented Rifle (not a M1A) that I wanted to try. Put it together with a few talents that amplify weapon damage if you damage enemies with kills or status. Anyway joined a group and did an invaded mission and went through it and got dropped a good few time because of bloody Warhounds etc. So for the last boss fight I switched back to my LVL6 Skills EMP pulse Acosta build.

Anyway from the mission summary I wast expecting anything great but I was double the damage and nearly double the kills of the rest of my team (500m+ damage) :eek: but I certainly didn't feel I was wrecking and melting people. Strange!!

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

You can get them wherever. The drop rate is a little bit higher for Heroic alright. Around 8% I think.

The common chance is 1/3/5/7% for Normal/Hard/Challenging/Heroic. There are some more specific items with custom drop parameters.
    Here's a decent guide for the expansion lot: https://gameranx.com/features/id/193432/article/division-2-warlords-of-new-york-how-to-get-every-expansion-exotic-exotics-guide/

I'm playing every day on heroic - probably 30 or 40 mission to full completion and my exotic drop rate is ****e for months now...

I used all my duplicate exotics from level 30 and a few mates dropped exotics for my re-rolling yesterday. That said, if you have the time and key box locations unlocked on the map (which took me ages) clan boxes can give exotics like backpack and gloves if you havbe the time to run around.

I got 3/4 in ten minutes and then did the same a few days in sucession and nothing. RNG is a mess in this game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I'm playing every day on heroic - probably 30 or 40 mission to full completion and my exotic drop rate is ****e for months now...

I used all my duplicate exotics from level 30 and a few mates dropped exotics for my re-rolling yesterday. That said, if you have the time and key box locations unlocked on the map (which took me ages) clan boxes can give exotics like backpack and gloves if you havbe the time to run around.

I got 3/4 in ten minutes and then did the same a few days in sucession and nothing. RNG is a mess in this game...

If I get something then so be it, it'll be a bonus.

I'm running a rolled and modified ACR which is a beast - I can take out an elite with one mag so I'm ok for now.

Since re-rolling all my exotics yesterday, I have nearly God rolled versions of all. After the inital buzz, I suddenly realize today that the hunt for better versions is 100% over... :( No point in farming these missions again for epecific exotics!

All I have left is Lady Death and Bighorn. Never farmed Lady Death so that'll probably be my next target. If the Bighorn happens, it happens. Bit too much of a time sink to farm Legendary right now.

An Eagle Bearer is out of the question unfortunately. Unless they open the raid to matchmaking.

All I have left is Lady Death and Bighorn. Never farmed Lady Death so that'll probably be my next target. If the Bighorn happens, it happens. Bit too much of a time sink to farm Legendary right now.

An Eagle Bearer is out of the question unfortunately. Unless they open the raid to matchmaking.

I was lucky - Eagle Bearer on 2nd Raid try back in Level 30 with some work mates in the States. But dumped the Raid as I hated it.

Very dissapointed in the level 40 near God Rolled Eagle...

I'm only missing the BigHorn but to be honest I couldn’t be arsed. Looks a total waste of time in terms of damage and effectiveness.

I have had three heroics bug out since yesterday. 2 on Coney Island ballpark where we couldn't progress beyond the same point as a gate wouldn't open and now on Space Admin, same thing. It's like the game thinks there's an enemy left when there's not.
    I've never had such a love hate relationship with a dev team.

I have had three heroics bug out since yesterday. 2 on Coney Island ballpark where we couldn't progress beyond the same point as a gate wouldn't open and now on Space Admin, same thing. It's like the game thinks there's an enemy left when there's not.
    I've never had such a love hate relationship with a dev team.

Couldnt agree more. The worst thing is that the community is sending a clear message for such a long time now and they choose to simply ignore it.

Load a ****e - especially seeing as I love the core game.

The community is paying their wages but its like they couldn't give a toss.

the main thing I could never understand is their reasoning behind no matchmaking for the raid. they tried telling people it wouldn't work, it wasn't the way they had designed it, it was broken on PS anyway at launch and they couldn't even complete it. it was like they were talking down to their audience.

The terrible loot
    the obvious way they make the grind grindier (see terrible loot and constant nerfs and buffs, making your build obsolete)
    I'm pretty sure they buff and nerf exotic drops

These are significant issues of their own making. I do get the difficulty of balancing PvE and PvP at the same time. I don't think it's possible and certainly massive have never demonstrated they were capable. There's a lot of good things about the game but a lot of weird ones too.

Devs just said M1A1 is coming back to PVE as before.... yeah! PVP might be nerfed by 20% only...

Shock horror. They listened to the community

Best tuber for Division. IMO.

good breakdown of today's state of the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement