Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

He puts out decent content, LtBuzzLitebeer,King Macho and Patrick Wold all do good stuff too.
    Anyyone is better than that annoying gimp widdz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Aw, I was enjoying the switch to MDR. Now I'll have to go back to M1A. Is there really a need to buff it ALL the way back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Dcully wrote: »
    He puts out decent content, LtBuzzLitebeer,King Macho and Patrick Wold all do good stuff too.
    Anyyone is better than that annoying gimp widdz.

Jesus - I couldn't agree more - Widdz is such a tit - especially with every video starting with him at the hall of fame photo. Such a tosser. Can't believe he is probably the most subbed Division Tuber.

sticker wrote: »
    Jesus - I couldn't agree more - Widdz is such a tit - especially with every video starting with him at the hall of fame photo. Such a tosser. Can't believe he is probably the most subbed Division Tuber.

Sign of society man, the sheep seem to flock to tits like him.

3 exotics AND the Hollow Man today. I'd call that another successful evening :pac:

• Advertisement

Rob2D wrote: »
    3 exotics AND the Hollow Man today. I'd call that another successful evening :pac:

Nice :cool:

Lady Death and Mozambique Special this evening. Another good start to the night's play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Rob2D wrote: »
    Lady Death and Mozambique Special this evening. Another good start to the night's play.

WTF....how many hours are you playing a day and where are you getting them????:confused: are you playing heroic? The last time I got an extoic of anything was at least 2-3 months ago.

Thats 5 within 2 days

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    WTF....how many hours are you playing a day and where are you getting them????:confused: are you playing heroic?

I was just walking down the street minding my own business, on my way to do a CP for manhunt when I bumped into a Cleaner boss. Killed her and boom, I saw the red streak. Mozambique was in the same drop. I can't help it if the NPC's love me :pac:

Play time differs; yeah I'm on Heroic. Which is actually quite annoying for bounties now. I tried to matchmake a bounty for manhunt but it kept putting me into normal and hard groups. Eventually I had to just go do it myself.
    ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Thats 5 within 2 days

6 but who's counting..... :cool:

Oh and what the hell is up with Coney Island????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

did you get stuck at a gate @ Coney Island? I did twice following the update on Tuesday and haven't gone back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

It's a known issue and on the fix list.

maybe they fixed it with today's unscheduled maintenance

I had another one at the Space Admin building. While I got through on another run the ensuing boss fight made me wish I hadn't

Ive been running this exact build since Wednesday :P

Another dragon holster tonight :cool: Gave it to my mate. The squad also can't believe my luck.

got a Diamonback from a Regular NPC in a bounty, which is nice as I didn't fancy Kennelly College again.

Joined on an heroic Wall Street. They seemed to be stuck on the armoured npc. I broke 3 of the 4 panels solo, revived the lot of them including one heroic double revive out in the open (I am a glass cannon ffs) and then they kicked me. Nice. One of them was very whingey anytime he went down, maybe he was blaming me.

Wait, hold up. How many PC people is here???

+1 why you ask

Ive been running this exact build since Wednesday :P

Sniper build very tricky on PS4. Assume you're on PC?

Great run this morning 5 Exotics - All being deconstructed for re-rolls!

Yeah headshots 10x easier on PC to be fair so its definitely a lot more viable on PC.
    Grats on exotics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

+1 why you ask

I'm pc won't play it on anything else as I've high spec

• Advertisement

I use a 360 controller on PC. Never had a problem with sniper builds.

I don't agree with anyone using those stupid knees though. Like, when can you ever stay still in this game???

Reason I ask about PC is I'd love to Raid. I have a squad so if I could get +4 more we could maybe organise something.

I agrees on the knees, you only have to move a hair to lose the buff, not haopening in harder difficulties, whoever thought of this idea should be fired, they need to start making examples of people

running a skill buiid all day, no damage no health just skillz. there was one moment fighting the first boss on the tanker and one of my downed colleagues would have seen, bursting from the flames and smoke a burning running gimli, plops the revive hive down and continues on his way

got another bulletking in the tombs

I'm on PS4 since day one and have a seriously good amount of gear. I got a new gaming PC in January... I wodner why Ubisoft will not allow cross platform accounts. Would love to play my charachter on PC with max GFX!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

FYI Cassie Mendoza has a Negotiator's Dilemma chest piece at the moment (normally Raid only). I played around with it on my ND build last night, the main advantage is you can mark 5 (instead of 3) at a time. Considering you're dropping a chest talent + brand bonus using it the trade-off is very situational. For CP defense or other events where enemy groups stream from single locations it's a thing of beauty, just quickly mark all rushing targets and in a few seconds they're all toast (using a god-roll Pestilence). But in the open it's not as easy to mark 5 in a timeframe that makes it truly effective (counting down 20s from the first mark). I might go back to my old Perfect GC, or try a Focus piece instead. Did ok on exotics over the weekend, got a Lady Death (yey) and Sawyer's Knee Pads (well...they look ok...). Seem to be getting about 1 exotic every 5-6 hours, all open world WONY, one on challenging and one on Heroic.

yeah I didn't see the benefit of giving up the high end chest for the negotiater's one, the backpack now that's a different story.

I had to use the lady death this weekend as I kept running out of bullets with the bulletking on my skill build, my gun damage is awful on that build. In one heroic the team had difficulty taking down the last boss on the tanker because we had two eejits and my lack of dps. Just me and one dps guy out in the open trying to hammer the boss while enemies continued to respawn. god damn you randoms god damn you to hell

I was thinking, would the Lady Death run buff stack with versatile? 60% amplified damage + 35% amplified damage??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

No reason it shouldn't. I'd be interested in pairing LD with Ninjabike Kneepads, see if it'd make a run'n'gun parkour god or sprinting idiot build :).

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Considering you're dropping a chest talent + brand bonus using it the trade-off is very situational.

This indeed and you nailed in with your analysis. You just have to ask yourself how often are you actually getting the 5 marks and killing the first mark before the timer runs out. It's definitely not worth the trade off as you pointed out.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    yeah I didn't see the benefit of giving up the high end chest for the negotiater's one, the backpack now that's a different story.

I had to use the lady death this weekend as I kept running out of bullets with the bulletking on my skill build, my gun damage is awful on that build. In one heroic the team had difficulty taking down the last boss on the tanker because we had two eejits and my lack of dps. Just me and one dps guy out in the open trying to hammer the boss while enemies continued to respawn. god damn you randoms god damn you to hell

Thats the trade off for Skill Build. DPS is not great.

I use Bulletking for secondary so when Boss is running low, I just keep spraying them to death.

I always wondered how the RNG works with Boss exotic drops. I feel if I'm the one team member to drop them at end I have a better chance.

Probably Bull!

• Advertisement

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    FYI Cassie Mendoza has a Negotiator's Dilemma chest piece at the moment (normally Raid only). I played around with it on my ND build last night, the main advantage is you can mark 5 (instead of 3) at a time. Considering you're dropping a chest talent + brand bonus using it the trade-off is very situational. For CP defense or other events where enemy groups stream from single locations it's a thing of beauty, just quickly mark all rushing targets and in a few seconds they're all toast (using a god-roll Pestilence). But in the open it's not as easy to mark 5 in a timeframe that makes it truly effective (counting down 20s from the first mark). I might go back to my old Perfect GC, or try a Focus piece instead. Did ok on exotics over the weekend, got a Lady Death (yey) and Sawyer's Knee Pads (well...they look ok...). Seem to be getting about 1 exotic every 5-6 hours, all open world WONY, one on challenging and one on Heroic.

I pretty much run this exclusively now, bare in mind i have 7 builds i can easily solo heroic missions and control points etc and nothing can beat negotiatiors for clear speed.

The chest and backpack are essential, your doing it wrong with pestilence as pestilence ticks are not crits, the spread damage from negotiatiors is only crit damage, ie every time you crit a marked target up to 5 marked targets take 100% of that crit damage. [ you need chest and backpack for this]
    Use a god rolled bulletking or MG5 and watch content delete.

My best two single target DPS builds ie M1A and MG based builds deal about 25% more damage to a single target than negotiatiors but the magic is making sure you have maxed crit chance then hit 5 targerts even shields and turrets can be marked.
    Thats 5x targets with only -25% of close to max single target damage in the game , thats a hell of a lot of damage.
    Im never lower than 1200M damage in heroic missions with this build, usually closer to 1700M damage.

No other build in the game has such clear potential imo.

Advertisement