Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

gimli2112 wrote: »
    In the end we held the entrance

I've done that before too but it's rough. Me no like.

No need for healer on DUA so feel free to change up next time if you have to. A shield with vanguard should do for heals.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The healer seems very strong. I just made it yesterday and was running heroics and no-one needed medpacks. It was less effective in the legendary but was very much necessary with the randoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Rob2D wrote: »
    You just run up to the top straight away and it's all good.

Actually it's the other way around! Island gets easier the further you go, but Capitol.......:eek:

What problem you had at the end????

I only hit it once with a team and we got trashed quickly. Dont fancy another go to be honest... DUA is one of my favourite missions anyway so happy to run there.

sticker wrote: »
    I only hit it once with a team and we got trashed quickly.

Trick is to not jump out! Stay in the wooden run up with a healer and just shoot up from there. Easy kills. When thats done send 2 or 3 people out to clean up ads. BUT, have them stay close, as in within hive throwing distance. That way whoever stays behind can throw out a revive hive if needed.

Made a shield / Liberty pistol build yesterday. Good grief it's tanky. I think I have 1.3M armour but the shield health is 14M and regenerates like crazy and doesn't appear to have a cooldown.

Ran through an invaded heroic mission no bother. I put a good bit of armour regen and explosive resistance on it. Provided you don't get surrounded out in the open I don't see how you can die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

God I'm way being u guys only recently started the division 1 bout a month ago and really enjoy it.

God I'm way being u guys only recently started the division 1 bout a month ago and really enjoy it.

Enjoy the snow!
    Made a shield / Liberty pistol build yesterday. Good grief it's tanky. I think I have 1.3M armour but the shield health is 14M and regenerates like crazy and doesn't appear to have a cooldown.

Ran through an invaded heroic mission no bother. I put a good bit of armour regen and explosive resistance on it. Provided you don't get surrounded out in the open I don't see how you can die.

Yeah shield is fun. Put on the artificer hive and never die again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Enjoy the snow!

Yeah shield is fun. Put on the artificer hive and never die again!
    It's great game really enjoying it

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

I'm at a point where I've completed all the add on missions (New York etc) and all the original missions and side missions I've done multiple times to the point where they are only challenging due to the force of the enemies, not the missions themselves (if you get my drift), so not as interesting as they used to be.

I am currently still enjoying taking over control points, although I've done all of them several times too. I'm getting a bit of fun out of ad hoc multi-player, but not done any raids yet. The ad hoc can be hit or miss though, some great players out there that are a joy to play with, but some not so great.

I know there's an update due this month, is there much functionality changing with it or just a an update patch? Any extra missions due?

TIA
    Eoin

Was playing with randoms today. Helping out on District Union, just a challenging. Got to the bit with the air filters and I ran up to the far one, I had a shield, what could possibly go wrong? I somehow died after flipping the switch a few times, crawled back to the team and none of them revived me, when it was safe. Then one of them tried and died.
    Well I unloaded on the lot of them. Said things I'd never say to a person.
    It was then I realised I hadn't flipped the mike back to mute after COD last night.
    Mega embarrassed, much apologies.

• Advertisement

Tec Diver wrote: »
    I know there's an update due this month, is there much functionality changing with it or just a an update patch? Any extra missions due?

Just some balance changes I think. Nothing much new just yet.

Just got my second Bighorn there and gave it away. Guy was so happy. He did 7 runs of DUA today the lunatic.

Just got my second Bighorn there and gave it away. Guy was so happy. He did 7 runs of DUA today the lunatic.

That was nice. I would ahve kept it and deconstructed it for another exotic re-roll...

...joke :D

HUGE disconnection issues this morning... unplayable

https://istheservicedown.co.uk/status/tom-clancys-the-division

I always google downdetector when my online games aren't working. Nothing being reported here. I appreciate this doesn't help your situation but I should be ok :)

Delta's?

Delta's?

Yep

I'm so pissed. I just finished Roosevelt Island for the first time on legendary. we were all just before the end drop out point and stayed behind to clear out the area. then the mission accomplished notice came up and I lept over the wall and and unbeknownst to myself I left my gear piece and white gear dye behind...

is there any way of getting it back? Really frustrating!

I left my gear piece and white gear dye behind...

What? You mean the apparel?

What? You mean the apparel?

Dumbass that I am I thought I missed it bit it was buried in my gear so all good. Only habe capitol building now on legendary.. got to last stage and all team off mics and headed into tent at las5 level but got wasted over and over. What's the strategy here on last level?

• Advertisement

I keep finding crates in safe houses with gear in them, I'm assuming it's stuff I should have picked up but was too busy

I keep finding crates in safe houses with gear in them, I'm assuming it's stuff I should have picked up but was too busy

Presumably low quality gear though?

How many of you guys have finished Capitol on Legendary?

I haven't bothered with it, the rewards aren't worth it. I did a challenging Bank mission today and got an exotic
    I'll try it at some point, probably

I haven't bothered with it, the rewards aren't worth it. I did a challenging Bank mission today and got an exotic
    I'll try it at some point, probably

I got a pretty decent blinder build and if team is dps x 2 and skill (of high quality) the legendary missions are achiveable and fun with patience.

All I need is Hill now to compelte the apparel set :D

How many of you guys have finished Capitol on Legendary?

Yeah I've done it several times. Normally don't bother because it's such a pain. There are different ways you can do the end. Original strat was to hold the bridge, but now people seem to like the hut.

Yeah I've done it several times. Normally don't bother because it's such a pain. There are different ways you can do the end. Original strat was to hold the bridge, but now people seem to like the hut.

Yeah its a slog to the end on the Hill, just want to get the gear pieces tbh. I love the other two though...

Any boards groups on PS4 fancy a run some night?

Any boards groups on PS4 fancy a run some night?

Gimli on PS4 I think. But he's too much of a coward and makes excuses not to play Legendary :D:D

Gimli on PS4 I think. But he's too much of a coward and makes excuses not to play Legendary :D:D

Cheers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

I hear that Title Update 10 will be released later this month. It'll have a new Manhunt (Personhunt?) too, followed with a new Raid.
    I've just finished the current Manhunt (Womanhunt??), gear not as good as I would have liked though.
    Odd thing was that I had to run both Coney Island missions on Story mode before it would let me run them any higher. Story mode didn't count towards the hunt.

• Advertisement

Tec Diver wrote: »
    I hear that Title Update 10 will be released later this month. It'll have a new Manhunt (Personhunt?) too, followed with a new Raid.
    I've just finished the current Manhunt (Womanhunt??), gear not as good as I would have liked though.
    Odd thing was that I had to run both Coney Island missions on Story mode before it would let me run them any higher. Story mode didn't count towards the hunt.

TU10 out tomorrow! Season 2 out tomorrow week. New Raid - no date yet but probably July.

Patch Notes for TU10 sould be out today at some point.

TU10 is tagged as 'generosity' - so better loot drops, better crafting and vendor stocks and buffs to many weapons and exotics. Should be a better experience. Cant wait!

Just hope they dont neft bleed!!

Advertisement