Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim only plan.

Options
  • 08-03-2018 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Is it possible to sign up for your 30 day plan without getting my phone bill bundled onto the main account holders BB and landline bill? I tried to sign up but received a call saying the mobile bill would be added to the whole bundle. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Be careful about this, eir may be trying to lock you into a new contract term for all services on the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

willah wrote: »
    Is it possible to sign up for your 30 day plan without getting my phone bill bundled onto the main account holders BB and landline bill? I tried to sign up but received a call saying the mobile bill would be added to the whole bundle. 
    Hi willah,

It is possible to take a mobile sim only contract out without it affecting the length of the existing fixed line contract.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Hi willah,

It is possible to take a mobile sim only contract out without it affecting the length of the existing fixed line contract.

Thanks

Thomas
    Yes that is what I thought. But that's not my question. Can I sign up for the 30 day plan with the existing customer discount without having the phone bill put onto the main account holders bill? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi willah,

Thanks

Thomas
    Yes that is what I thought. But that's not my question. Can I sign up for the 30 day plan with the existing customer discount without having the phone bill put onto the main account holders bill? 
    No, in order to receive the discount the mobile must be active on the same account.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement