Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre installation order cancelled without my knowledge

Options
  • 08-03-2018 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I signed up for fibre broadband on 20/2, got my email confirming the appointment on 21/2, got a phonecall confirming my order on 22/2, got my direct debit confirmation a few days later and then heard nothing further. The appointment was set for Monday 5/3 so, after making allowance for The Beast from the East, I tried to find out what was happening. After two days of chasing through 1901 (which needs an active account number to even talk to anyone and mine isn't active yet!), webchat and Twitter, I have been told(through webchat) that my order was cancelled on 23/2. I wasn't informed. 
    And I still can't get anyone to talk to me.
    This is an appalling way to run a customer support service!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I signed up for fibre broadband on 20/2, got my email confirming the appointment on 21/2, got a phonecall confirming my order on 22/2, got my direct debit confirmation a few days later and then heard nothing further. The appointment was set for Monday 5/3 so, after making allowance for The Beast from the East, I tried to find out what was happening. After two days of chasing through 1901 (which needs an active account number to even talk to anyone and mine isn't active yet!), webchat and Twitter, I have been told(through webchat) that my order was cancelled on 23/2. I wasn't informed. 
    And I still can't get anyone to talk to me.
    This is an appalling way to run a customer support service!
    Hi Pedantesimal ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and order number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement