Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies offering flexitime

Options
  • 08-03-2018 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am currently looking to make a career move and I am hoping to find a job in a company that offers flexitime. I am working in Dublin at the moment and I commute a long distance to work everyday. I have flextime in my current job and I would hate to go back working the rigid 9-5. I'm trying to make a list of companies that offer flextime so I can approach them directly for jobs in my desired area. Can anyone help by giving me the names of companies that you know offer flexitime to employees? I'll get the ball rolling by naming companies that I know offer flextime below:
    1. Irish Life
    2. New Ireland Assurance
    3. Central Bank

I don't know of any non finance companies that offer flexitime, I am looking for a job in HR so the industry of the company you name doesn't matter. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Where are you commuting from? Nestle offer flexi, they're in Citywest.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 amolol

I'm commuting from Offaly so i'm mainly looking for jobs in the city centre, but I would appreciate getting the names of companies outside the city centre too because it could be useful to other people.

Advertisement