Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power gone - dublin?

• 08-03-2018 7:05pm

stillorgan/blackrock area.
    power just went

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Install the Powercheck app. Then check if your area is listed, if it is then they know about you so you needn't phone them.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esb.power.mobile.android

coylemj wrote: »
    Install the Powercheck app. Then check if your area is listed, if it is then they know about you so you needn't phone them.

seems to be listed as a fault in Blackrock, Dublin on this map

https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/

estimated restore 1915.

It's listed on the mobile app as Monkstown. 1,598 houses out and time is 18:03. Estimated time of repair 19:15

It's listed on the mobile app as Monkstown. 1,598 houses out and time is 18:03. Estimated time of repair 19:15

yeah. another one listed nearby at Deansgrange, not expected to be back until 2200....

glasso wrote: »
    yeah. another one listed nearby at Deansgrange, not expected to be back until 2200....

That one is just 61 houses on the west side of Newtownpark Ave, I bet none of them think they live in Deansgrange!

• Advertisement

Estimations have gone out to all faults to 2145 / 2200. Ffs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

That one is just 61 houses on the west side of Newtownpark Ave, I bet none of them think they live in Deansgrange!

I live near by. Power is on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,587 ✭✭✭✭ted1

godtabh wrote: »

I live near by. Power is on
    Somethings you get single phase faults so only every third house on a street may be affected

back now thankfully for me anyways.

Advertisement