Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother Canada 6

Options
  • 09-03-2018 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭

So BBCAN is back after fan outrage managed to reverse the networks decision to cancel the show.

In typical BBCAN style they're one upping themselves in terms of high concept, production value and viewer participation.

I got sucked back in last year after skipping season 4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I took a break from watching last season because I thought the twists were overkill in Season 4, but decided to give it another shot this time around. Definitely seems to be a good group of Houseguests and I'm enjoying it so far - I can barely handle Will's accent though; it's like all the worst aspects of the Celtic accents and the North American accents all rolled up in to one...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it too. If they can cut down the stupid twists and just let the people play, it could be a good season.

The nomination process (with the comically slow rotating chair is too much though. :)

I still find Arisa's OTT fake enthusiasm really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

So I had stopped around episode 7. I spend the last half hour just watching the "Previously On" segments for the rest of the episodes. Barring some interesting developments, I don't think I missed much. :rolleyes:

See you next year. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Watching the series without getting any context of what was actually happening in the house via live feed updates would have been a waste of time. They've added in a lot of sponsored content at the cost of good material and the edit was pretty horrific.

But it was actually a really good season and probably my favourite series of NA BB in a few years mainly because of the very good cast.

There was a move towards the end of the season that was as good as any I've seen on BB and it didn't even make the edit.

Advertisement