Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget place to stay in Chicago city?

Options
  • 09-03-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Heading in August and want to spent a few days to a week in Chicago city. Can anyone recommend a cheap but decent motel that isn't too far from places like the zoo, natural history museum, shops etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Heading in August and want to spent a few days to a week in Chicago city. Can anyone recommend a cheap but decent motel that isn't too far from places like the zoo, natural history museum, shops etc.

I stayed in Congress Plaza when I was there for rugby match Ireland v new Zealand. It was cheap at the time and location couldn't be faulted. Walked everywhere from it. It's rumoured to be haunted though but I didn't have any issues! Too drunk anyway to notice

Advertisement