Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal way to maintain insurance record

Options
  • 09-03-2018 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hello Liberty Insurance

I'm currently a customer of yours paying a *cough* extortionate *cough* fee for car insurance.

I've recently been promoted and will be receiving a company car which means I no longer need to drive my own car anymore. The problem is that I still want to maintain an insurance record.

What would be the ideal way to maintain my current insurance record? Naturally I'd prefer to not continue paying the crazy high premium I'm paying now.

I realise this may (or perhaps I'm being paranoid) seem like I'm trying to deceive Liberty Insurance but that is not the case. I simply don't want a gap in my insurance record.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi JasonS246, if you cancel your policy your no claims bonus will remain valid for a period of 2 years from the date of cancellation. Lisa

Advertisement