If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLOSED - SONOS 20% OFF PROMOTION

Options
  • 09-03-2018 5:52pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Mod Comment

Offer Now Closed, please note this offer was valid only for purchases made from Sonos.com in the first instance.

Thanks from John and all at Richersounds.

Afternoon Boardies,

Starting Monday 12th March SONOS are offering all NEW Customers the chance to get a 20% cashback on a second Sonos unit.

If you make a purchase of a Sonos product from Monday 12th - and opt into Sonos email - SONOS will send you an email with a unique code - you can use this to get a 20% Cashback direct from Sonos via redemption on your second purchase.

You can see the T's and C's here:

https://sonos-welcome.com/ie/en/pages/cashback/home

And of course drop us a line if we can assist in any way :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Balls. Just bought a Sonos 5 last week!

Will this promo include accessories as might be in the market for a bracket for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Stop teasing us :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ionised wrote: »
    Balls. Just bought a Sonos 5 last week!

Will this promo include accessories as might be in the market for a bracket for it.
    Ioinsed,

here is the list of qualifying products:

https://sonos-welcome.com/ie/en/pages/cashback/qualifying

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Thanks for the info John. Sadly wall mounts for Play 5 and 3 don't qualify

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ionised wrote: »
    Thanks for the info John. Sadly wall mounts for Play 5 and 3 don't qualify
    Hey Ionised.

Let us know when your after one and we will see if we can do a bit of a deal on which ever bracket you require.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

hi john,

you've mentioned 20% back on "second purchase" - can i avail of the cashback if it's my first sono device?

thanks
    able 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ablelocks wrote: »
    hi john,

you've mentioned 20% back on "second purchase" - can i avail of the cashback if it's my first sono device?

thanks
    able 
    Able,
    unfortunately not - I think that Sonos will mail everyone who has registered a 1st device ( but not subsequently purchased another unit) with a 20% off code that they can use to claim a cash back on any second device.

Apologies for that but the scheme is specifically to try to get Sonos users to expand their system..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Offer Now Closed, please note this offer was valid only for purchases made from Sonos.com in the first instance.

Thanks from John and all at Richersounds.

Please do not post any further on this thread, feel free to open a new thread for any queries fir Richersounds.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.