Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autodialler

Options
  • 09-03-2018 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry to put this in here I just cannot figure out where else it would need to be placed MODS5please move if necessary.

I have a need for an auto dialled for a couple of upcoming projects..could anyone recommend a free or relatively cheap one for either softphone or (preferably) a deskphone.

All I need is a dialled to recognise numbers in an excel spreadsheet (I can do any necessary formatting before making calls). I have at least 5000 calls I would like to make over the coming months and really don't want to do it all be hand.

Thank you in advance. And sorry again if this is the wrong place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrKav

All I need is a dialled to recognise numbers in an excel spreadsheet (I can do any necessary formatting before making calls). I have at least 5000 calls I would like to make over the coming months and really don't want to do it all be hand.

Thank you in advance. And sorry again if this is the wrong place.

I have a need for an auto dialled for a couple of upcoming projects..could anyone recommend a free or relatively cheap one for either softphone or (preferably) a deskphone.

I'm sorry to put this in here I just cannot figure out where else it would need to be placed MODS5please move if necessary.

I could probably help you if you haven't found a solution yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Going back 20 years ago, this is what I did. Had an MS Access database with a phone field. Somehow (maybe with a little VBA, really can't remember) had a button beside it that would cause a modem to dial that number. I think somehow I configured the modem to disconnect once it dialed, so this just left the phone on the same line basically dialling the number.

Might be a start for you.

Advertisement