Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking on a Saturday

• 09-03-2018 9:12pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I'm an AIB customer but need to withdraw 4k tomorrow as I couldn't get to a bank today and I need it for buying a car tomorrow.
    Is there anywhere I can withdraw that sort of funds on a Saturday?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm an AIB customer but need to withdraw 4k tomorrow as I couldn't get to a bank today and I need it for buying a car tomorrow.
    Is there anywhere I can withdraw that sort of funds on a Saturday?
    Thanks.

No...not sure if aib open saturdays at all but they wouldnt run cash services on a saturday. Im afraid youll have to wait until monday unless you're buying from a dealer and theyre willing to take a card payment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

368100 wrote: »
    No...not sure if aib open saturdays at all but they wouldnt run cash services on a saturday. Im afraid youll have to wait until monday unless you're buying from a dealer and theyre willing to take a card payment

I'll have to find out, no facility for card transactions today though.
    And I think there's a limit of Visa Debit cards.

Thanks for the reply though

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll have to find out, no facility for card transactions today though.
    And I think there's a limit of Visa Debit cards.

Thanks for the reply though

If you have a credit card with enough limit on it they can process over €4k. Debit cards usually around the €2.5k mark....and thats per day

Hope you get sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

AIB Grafton Street open on Saturdays, whether they would offer cash on that day is anyones guess....
    https://aib.ie/branches/centraldublin/grafton-street

AIB Grafton Street open on Saturdays, whether they would offer cash on that day is anyones guess....
    https://aib.ie/branches/centraldublin/grafton-street

Sales advisory and self service machines for lodgements. No cashiers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Malahide is local to me but, again, no cash transactions on a Saturday.
    Other banks are open but, it seems, not the AIB.
    Bugger

Advertisement