Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding venues/Restaurants

Options
  • 10-03-2018 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello, could anyone recommend a nice restaurant with traditional decor for an American wedding reception do - it would be around 50 people.  We are looking in to hotels and know what there is but would also like to see restaurant options with nice outdoor spaces if possible.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Scribbler100

The Powerscourt Hotel in Enniskerry is lovely and is set in the Powerscourt Estate with fabulous gardens and views. Have been very impressed with venue and service there.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read your query closely enough, you are specifically looking for restaurants rather than hotels!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

ladeeda wrote: »
    Hello, could anyone recommend a nice restaurant with traditional decor for an American wedding reception do - it would be around 50 people.  We are looking in to hotels and know what there is but would also like to see restaurant options with nice outdoor spaces if possible.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Look up the Wicklow Heather restaurant in Laragh/Glendalough.
    Also in the same area you have Lynam’s Hotel and the Glendalough Hotel.
    Lovely locations.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ladeeda

WCH thanks much appreciated, I'll have a look at those!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Not Wicklow but I got married in Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan. Was fab. Had 53 people.

The Powerscourt Hotel in Enniskerry is lovely and is set in the Powerscourt Estate with fabulous gardens and views. Have been very impressed with venue and service there.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read your query closely enough, you are specifically looking for restaurants rather than hotels!
    Thanks so much Scribbler, it seems lovely there!  It's good to know you had a good experience, we may go with this one.

• Advertisement

2013Lara wrote: »
    Not Wicklow but I got married in Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan. Was fab. Had 53 people.
    I'll have a look at this too :) many thanks

Advertisement