Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting behaviour

Options
  • 10-03-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

After been left without a phone by Eir for the last two weeks, they are now looking for 50 euro off me. I have been told by 4 different people that my old number would be ported over onto the new sim they gave me; they've no consideration of the fact I've two young children in school and I may need to be contacted by schools or other services. I've spent the last week on phone and web chat trying to sort this most basic function out. As a customer of meteor for over a decade and many thousands of euro spent I am sickened to be treated like this; I guess they don't want people changing from Bill to pre pay.... The absolute last kick in the teeth is sending me a bill I don't owe. Do me s favour and share this post please; a social media page will be along later today; their lies propagated by marketing and communication need to be countered. This is what happens when services try have a monopoly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dar100 wrote: »
    After been left without a phone by Eir for the last two weeks, they are now looking for 50 euro off me. I have been told by 4 different people that my old number would be ported over onto the new sim they gave me; they've no consideration of the fact I've two young children in school and I may need to be contacted by schools or other services. I've spent the last week on phone and web chat trying to sort this most basic function out. As a customer of meteor for over a decade and many thousands of euro spent I am sickened to be treated like this; I guess they don't want people changing from Bill to pre pay.... The absolute last kick in the teeth is sending me a bill I don't owe. Do me s favour and share this post please; a social media page will be along later today; their lies propagated by marketing and communication need to be countered. This is what happens when services try have a monopoly
    Hi dar100, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand your frustration with this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement