Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to change or cancel a new account request?

Options
  • 10-03-2018 1:35pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I just applied to set up a new joint account however I have realised that neither of us have enough proof of address for the address I put down (our new apartment). Would it be possible to change the address used in that application or to cancel that request and reapply?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi, I just applied to set up a new joint account however I have realised that neither of us have enough proof of address for the address I put down (our new apartment). Would it be possible to change the address used in that application or to cancel that request and reapply?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch us here.

In this case I'd ask you to call our account opening team on 1890 354 454 and the advisers there will be happy to cancel the original application and you can then can either re-apply with the advisers on the phone or online.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement