Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get a replacement Heki 2 rooflight?

• 10-03-2018 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

I'm feeling a bit disgusted with myself at the moment.:mad:
    I had the rooflight out of the van earlier today to fix a leak. I had spent 45 minutes carefully separating it from the sealing gunge without damaging it.
    I put it beside the opening while I was cleaning the remainder of the sealant off the roof when a gust of wind blew the damn thing off on the ground and made bits of it. I think I can repair the frame but the acrylic dome is in five pieces and it's definitely a gonner.
    Anyone know where I might find a replacement dome or complete unit (new or secondhand)?
    Its a Heki 2 unit that fits into a 960x660 opening. It's a fairly common item from what I read online. Maybe someone dismantling a caravan may be willing to part with one?

Comments

Advertisement