Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reward Chart for 3 Year Old

• 10-03-2018 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

We have a three year old girl who is starting to be quite challenging. Lots of saying no, having tantrums etc. Typical three year old behaviour lol but I think a reward chart might help the situation!
    However as I'm the least artistic person around, does anyone have any recommendations of where I might pick up a reusable reward chart?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 granville

Mr. Price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

My local toy shop, and Easons have a selection of posters for kids- numbers, shapes, colours etc- one of them has a reward chart- looks like you could use whiteboard markers on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Mr price.

I used a blackboard and chalk. Drew the rules and rewards. Seemed to work ok. I let him tick the boxes when he was good and he had to rub out the ticks when he misbehaved.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

That's a good idea.
    Our three and a half year old is similar OP.It's hard work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

shesty wrote: »
    That's a good idea.
    Our three and a half year old is similar OP.It's hard work!

Thanks, that's good to hear! I got a chart yesterday in Mothercare. Got home to find that the magnetic stars had been pilfered out of it :rolleyes: Hope it's not an omen :p:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement