Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place online to buy ps4 games

Options
  • 10-03-2018 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering is there anywhere good and cheap online to buy ps4 games? Or thats cheaper than gamestop!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Hi all just wondering is there anywhere good and cheap online to buy ps4 games? Or thats cheaper than gamestop!
    Cheers

Amazon seems alright. Or else from psn. It really depends though on the game you want and at that particular time. It might be cheaper in Gamestop, amazon, Smyths, little woods, etc. For example I got HZD for 29.99 in little woods and it's 49.99 most places but littlewoods is usually expensive, so shop around there's no definitive place that sells all games cheap all the time

Usually for new releases Argos and Smyths beat gamestop hands down. I haven't ordered from amazon in 3-4 year due do games not arriving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I used to buy 2nd hand on eBay, play them, and sell again if completed or unwanted. Cost of postage per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You could sign up to AVF, an audio visual forum they have a PS4 classified section:

https://www.avforums.com/forums/ps4-classifieds.538/

Or maybe keep an eye on Gumtree (both Ireland and UK) and buy 2nd hand off them?

Advertisement