Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland transaction

Options
  • 10-03-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I just transferred €20 to a payee, the money has been deducted from my account but the transfer isn't coming up I think it may have been interrupted. Will this transfer go through or will the money go back in my account and have to transfer again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Tcleary wrote: »
    I just transferred €20 to a payee, the money has been deducted from my account but the transfer  isn't coming up I think it may have been interrupted. Will this transfer go through or will the money go back in my account and have to transfer again?

Hi Tcleary,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

It can take a minute or two for a transfer that you've made online to show on your transaction history. Can I ask if the transfer is now showing on your transaction history?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement