Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan recommendations, pretty please!

Options
  • 10-03-2018 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was hoping for a little help. I haven't work fake tan in a long, long time because I don't think it suits me and my skin is quite pale (shocker - Irish woman claims to be pale 😂). Anyway, I have a wedding coming up next week and my legs will be out and they just look a bit unsightly, little bruises, uneven skintone etc and I think I'll need to put some tan or something on. I haven't put on fake tan in about 8 years and I'm afraid of making a mess of it and then looking like an eejit for the wedding. I'm looking for something as natural and close to my skin tone and easy to apply. Would anyone have any recommendations for me? To give an idea of how pale I am, think the palest shade of foundation available, that's me.

Thanks so much and sorry about the unnecessarily long post!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bellamianta gradual tan is lovely. I'm very pale too all others look ridiculous on me.

The gradual tan gives a nice sunkissed look.

Advertisement