If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49inch TV

Options
  • 11-03-2018 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am looking for a 49inch (or so) tv for standard Sky viewing. Reviews are pointing me towards the Samsung UE49MU6400 (would you consider the 7000 worth the extra cost or would you recommend some other tv or bundle). Could you send me your best price for 6400 (& others if you recommend) delivered to Kerry. Thanks, HKS

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, I am looking for a 49inch (or so) tv for standard Sky viewing. Reviews are pointing me towards the Samsung UE49MU6400 (would you consider the 7000 worth the extra cost or would you recommend some other tv or bundle). Could you send me your best price for 6400 (& others if you recommend) delivered to Kerry. Thanks, HKS
    Hi Herr Khume Scuccs,

The UE49MU6400 is a very good choice. The 40" version won the What HiFi award for best 40-46" TV and the panel really is very good and well reviewed.

There are two other TVs I would recommend above it, the Pansonic TX50EX700 at £499 or if you're looking for the best picture in a 49" TV I would look at the Sony KD49XE9005. It is £969 but has the best panel I've seen on a 49" LED TV as well as the Android operating system and fantastic motion processing.

I could do the Samsung UE49MU6400 as a boards special for £499 with £6.99 for shipping and a 6 year guarantee included.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Herr Khume Schuccs

There are two other TVs I would recommend above it, the Pansonic TX50EX700 at £499 or if you're looking for the best picture in a 49" TV I would look at the Sony KD49XE9005. It is £969 but has the best panel I've seen on a 49" LED TV as well as the Android operating system and fantastic motion processing.

Thanks David, I am interested and have sent you a PM

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just sent you a PM back.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Herr Khume Schuccs

Just sent you a PM back.
    Hi David,
    Just to say the tv arrived, looks great, easy to install,  delighted with your advice and service. 
    Could I check if I need to do anything to activate the 6 year guarantee? What deal could you do on the Samsung HWMS 650 soundbar (would I qualify for the £200 cashback)?
    Many thanks,
    HKS

Just sent you a PM back.
    Hi David,
    Just to say the tv arrived, looks great, easy to install,  delighted with your advice and service. 
    Could I check if I need to do anything to activate the 6 year guarantee? What deal could you do on the Samsung HWMS 650 soundbar (would I qualify for the £200 cashback)?
    Many thanks,
    HKS
    Hey HKS.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The current link on our .co.uk site is for the UK only to claim back the £200.

I'm pretty sure there is a Euro version but I will need to double check and revert back.

The HWMS650 currently retails at £479.00. I would currently not be able to offer a better price on it due to the £200 cash back offer. (Again I will confirm this for The South Of Ireland).

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.