Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One shoe for training & racing.

Options
  • 11-03-2018 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Quick question.

Last year or two I've had Brooks Ghost as my long run and recovery/easy run shoe. Then I've had Mizuno Hitogami as my racing/speedwork shoe.

With what seems the every expanding price of shoes is there one all round shoe that could do all for me? Long runs, speed work and races?

From a bit of research I see that maybe the Saucony Kinvara might cover it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Quick question.

Last year or two I've had Brooks Ghost as my long run and recovery/easy run shoe. Then I've had Mizuno Hitogami as my racing/speedwork shoe.

With what seems the every expanding price of shoes is there one all round shoe that could do all for me? Long runs, speed work and races?

From a bit of research I see that maybe the Saucony Kinvara might cover it?

Thanks in advance.

Kinvara, Boston 6 / Adios 3, NB 1400v5 / 1500v3 from my experience

Kinvara has a lot of cushioning yet is also fast, reasonably responsive and fairly light - does the job for both alright.

Advertisement