Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Masters

Options
  • 11-03-2018 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I currently my level 8 in process & engineering management. I'm considering doing a master next.

Advice from a lecture was to move away from Engineering and do a business admin master, he said Id have a broader range for employers.

UL do a taught business masters but it requires 4 years management experience.

LIT do a marketing and business masters but I'm not sure if marketing is for me.

Is there an online master worth pursuing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm in limerick by to way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

bump up any fresh ideas

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I did the MSc in Managment of Operations in DCU (online), worth checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

I did the MSc in Managment of Operations in DCU (online), worth checking out

Very interesting. Would you mind if I PM you for some details?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Very interesting. Would you mind if I PM you for some details?

Not at all

Advertisement