Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE app frustration

• 11-03-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I don't get the Irish channels and it really doesn't bother me as I can get everything I want on the other channels. The only thing I like to watch is Room to Improve:o however have found that the app is just woeful when trying to watch it live. I can stream netflix etc with no problems, but try to watch the RTE app and it constantly freezes. I think it has been frozen now for the past 3-4minutes, which just makes trying to watch it impossible. I know i can watch it on catch up tomorrow and it will be fine, so I presume it's the RTE side of things that can't cope with so many people trying to watch at once:confused: Anyone else experience the same problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,567 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Uninstall/reinstall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Uninstall/reinstall?

I don’t think thats it as its just as bad with the inbuilt tv app and the app on the ipad. I saw someone else on the Room to Improve thread comment the same that it is unwatchable on the app, so think the problem is at the RTE end. Can watch it the next day with no problem.

Advertisement