Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning for misspelling a name

Options
  • 12-03-2018 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

Any chance you could have a look at that nonsense. Warned for misspelling a name. Went through it and I can only see a typo error of Bemitiz instead of Benitiz. Warning was misspelling a name for comedic effect which is complete garbage. What's funny about that if that's even it ? Seriously! It's no more than a typo. I sent a PM to the mod questioning it too. Cheers

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I note that you sent a PM to the moderator in relation to this but as per the above diagram, please wait for a response (within 2 days) and then we can further look at this.

Please also note that in your PM to the moderator, you have to have made an attempt to resolve the complaint, otherwise we do not have any jurisdiction to look into this.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

I note that you sent a PM to the moderator in relation to this but as per the above diagram, please wait for a response (within 2 days) and then we can further look at this.

Please also note that in your PM to the moderator, you have to have made an attempt to resolve the complaint, otherwise we do not have any jurisdiction to look into this.

Cheers.

Hi Hullabolloo, Can you have a look please ? Not getting anywhere with the mod in question

Cheers

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I will flag this for CMod attention and someone will be along shortly to deal with it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hi fatherted1969, I was going to have a look at this but i believe the mod has agreed o rescind the card. Can you confirm that's the case and this can be marked as resolved? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response to indicate otherwise - so marking as resolved.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement