Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 12-03-2018 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I just looked at my recent bill and I have 20 euro worth of charges with this number at various times, usually in the middle of the night. all for 11 seconds.  What are these charges for - I, neither has my wife, ever called this number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I just looked at my recent bill and I have 20 euro worth of charges with this number at various times, usually in the middle of the night. all for 11 seconds.  What are these charges for - I, neither has my wife, ever called this number?
    Hi jaggiebunnet, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I've checked this number and it's showing as PhoneWatch, if you have a monitored alarm it would dial this number to monitor it. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Thanks Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks Tracey.
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement