Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small St Patrick's Day Parade (That starts early so I won't miss the rugby match)

• 12-03-2018 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi

Does anyone know of a St Patrick's Day parade that isn't too far from South Dublin that starts early, won't be too much hassle in terms of parking and starts early so that I'd be able to get back to Blackrock for the England v Ireland match at 2:45?

Many thanks

Eldon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Awaaf

eldon wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know of a St Patrick's Day parade that isn't too far from South Dublin that starts early, won't be too much hassle in terms of parking and starts early so that I'd be able to get back to Blackrock for the England v Ireland match at 2:45?

Many thanks

Eldon

Greystones or Bray might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭setanta1000

Second vote for Greystones - parade starts at 12.00 with the Grand Marshall under strict instructions to get the whole thing done by 13.00 so we can all go shout at the telly!! (the Grand Marshal bit may not actually be true!!)

....what I love about the Greystones parade is that it is basically just one half of the population lining up to wave at the other half of the population....despite pointedly ignoring them as when they walk down the same street for the other 364 days of the year! :):P

• Registered Users Posts: 24 eldon

Thanks for that guys

Really appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,679 ✭✭✭✭ted1

We tend to go to the Greystones one as it’s very manageable with three kids ticks all the boxes for them and not overcrowded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,417 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Last few years Stepaside village ran one that might be worth a look, very close to black rock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement