Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's day clothes for kids

Options
  • 12-03-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

hi i'm not sure if this is the right place to post. can anyone tell me if Tesco are doing St. Patrick's day clothing for kids. I want to drive out to Tesco in maybe Clarehall or somewhere to pick some St. Patrick's day stuff for the kids who are doing a "Green Day" in school. Always leave it till the last minute and panic! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Dunnes have loads

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mod

I've moved your thread to the North County Dublin forum because I think that's where Clarehall is. If not, the mods will probably move it to the appropriate regional forum.

Mars Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The correct spot for Clarehall-related stuff is Dublin City. ;)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

I am sure you would pick something up in Pennys, I seen adult's paddys day t shirts in town, I am sure they will have them in kids sizes.  If you are northside, try the one in Artane Castle or bigger ones in Blanch/Pavillions in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    I am sure you would pick something up in Pennys, I seen adult's paddys day t shirts in town, I am sure they will have them in kids sizes.  If you are northside, try the one in Artane Castle or bigger ones in Blanch/Pavillions in Swords.

No kids tshirts in Pennys Swords as of yesterday....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,616 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Dealz in Clarehall have some stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

Tesco Clearwater (finglas) had loads of kids stuff for patrick’s day yesterday

Advertisement