Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling order

Options
  • 12-03-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.. .I made an online order to port of an ID mobile to your 30 day rolling contract at 15 euro a month for 6 months.
    I see carphonewarehouse are also doing  this offer for 12 months instead of 6.

I haven't received a sim card yet. 

Can I cancel this order please and I will put it through carphonewarehouse  

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi folks.. .I made an online order to port of an ID mobile to your 30 day rolling contract at 15 euro a month for 6 months.
    I see carphonewarehouse are also doing  this offer for 12 months instead of 6.

I haven't received a sim card yet. 

Can I cancel this order please and I will put it through carphonewarehouse  

Thanks 
    Hi brightkane, 

The customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement