Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for eir fraud department

Options
  • 12-03-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello. I wonder if you might be able to give me a email address for your fraud department, or a general email address for your security department. I'm not a customer, but need to notify them of something that could be a fraudulent activity - someone setting up a account with a false address. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

180567 wrote: »
    Hello. I wonder if you might be able to give me a email address for your fraud department, or a general email address for your security department.  I'm not a customer, but need to notify them of something that could be a fraudulent activity - someone setting up a account with a false address.   Thanks
    Hi 180567, 

I'm afraid they have no direct email contact, if you contact our customer care team on 1901 they will be able to take the details from you and forward them onto them. They can advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭180567

Hi 180567, 

I'm afraid they have no direct email contact, if you contact our customer care team on 1901 they will be able to take the details from you and forward them onto them. They can advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

I'm not one of your customers , and I don't have a landline. That's what I am trying to explain to you. We're receiving bills addressed to our house to someone we have never heard of. We don't have any fixed landline. Can you give me Any eir email address we can notify your company of this to. We want to warn your company of a fraudulent activity, and also protect ourselves from your company at some point trying to seek payment for these bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

180567 wrote: »
    Hi 180567, 

Thanks

Tracey 

I'm not one of your customers , and I don't have a landline.   That's what I am trying to explain to you. We're receiving bills addressed to our house to someone we have never heard of.  We don't have any fixed landline.   Can you give me Any eir email address we can notify your company of this to.  We want to warn your company of a fraudulent activity, and also protect ourselves from your company at some point trying to seek payment for these bills.
    Ok no problem. 

Feel free to PM me the details you have and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement